Chapter 56.5: Aftermath and Lemons (Season Finale Contd.) 18+

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Warning: This chapter has some 18+ stuff and sex scenes, read this at your own risk

(A/N: Guys cut me some slack, this is my first lemon writing, inform me if you want me to improve)

Previously we saw that the fight was still continuing, with Asriel taking the charge of the Japanese Front, since the others were resting they were the only ones that could still fight, the beast clone part fired a beam that threatened to destroy everything, Yasaka managed to use her barrier to protect the others, but it was not enough, Asriel was forced to use his Hyper Goner, it managed to destroy most of the blast but at the cost of massively straining the monster prince, meanwhile Tiamat was alone struggling against Apophis, eventually managing to overwhelm the dragon king and defeating her with ease, when all hope was lost, a voice came revealing to be Issei and the others who had come in with reinforcements from all the fronts, determined to protect their home once and for all, everyone first dealt with the mass produced evil dragons and the corrupted souls which were easily taken out by Dulio, using his technique which he designed using his powers and Longinus Zenith Tempest, several others volunteered to put the souls back to safety and their homes, the mass produced evil dragons were easily one by one getting destroyed by everyone present, eventually resulting in every single mass produced evil dragon being destroyed. They then faced off against the beast clone with the strongest beings taking the charge, the others set up a barrier preventing the beast's escape, Issei activated his True Diabolos Form which had both the markings of Ophis and the real beast Trihexa on it. All the gods and the other top 20 strongest beings all made a last stand in order to destroy the clone once and for all, with Great Red and Ophis assisting them, they all used their strongest attacks which chaffed the beast's outer part with ease, exposing the bare core, they then performed a final push which overwhelmed their reserves but it was able to completely overwhelm the beast's high speed regeneration destroying it for good, after which everyone relaxed for good. Meanwhile in another area, Akeno was running away from Rizevim, however he manages to catch up to him, but before he could do anything a magical attack was aimed at him by none other than Sirzechs Lucifer, he wanted to destroy Rizevim once and for all, but Rizevim escapes, Sirzechs gives chase to him, along with Grayfia and Rias who manage to corner the Khaos Brigade Leader, when he realized that the Beast has fallen, he decides to use underhanded techniques, even hurting Rias and Grayfia to break Sirzechs, this was the last straw for him, having enough he goes all out, demolishing the HATE filled Rizevim without any effort, killing him with ease, Grayfia catches him, but that was not enough for Rizevim to be put down for good. HATE uses his body as a vessel to destoy everything, Grayfia is helpless against him, that was when Issei comes to the rescue along with Raynare, Raynare takes the trio to safety with her promising to come in later to help Issei, at first Issei was getting overwhelmed by the HATE, with him being forced to flee, however Raynare comes to his rescue, the HATE uses the corrupted soul traits to overwhelm the duo, but they do not give up, Issei fires his Black Sun attack at the HATE, which forced the HATE to go all out to protect himself, Raynare saw this opportunity to wound the HATE using her own light sword destroying it's body, after which the Black Sun comes into contact with him destroying him completely, when the dust settled it revealed that most of his body was completely destroyed with anything left getting disintegrated, the HATE however still survived, in a last ditch effort it used his tendril to try and kill Raynare, but Issei deflected it and used Welsh Dragon Flare to destroy the HATE once and for all, seeing as there is no win condition the HATE accepted it's fate and there was no trace of it left, seeing this they both relaxed seeing that there are no enemies left and everyone was defeated for good. The battle was finally over.