Chapter 2 ~ Let's Team Up

He finished his fight with his shirt almost drenched with blood

He finished his fight with his shirt almost drenched with blood. He settled back in his seat with my gaze still fixed on him.

"Sorry for interrupting your sleep..", he said giving me a smirk and turned back.

I ignored him and went back to sleep again. The flight landed soon and I walked out of the flight. There were many police standing outside. Maybe, to arrest the one who killed people in flight. That is Xavier.

There were also ambulance and many rescue team standing to rescue people. Meanwhile, when I was observing, I felt a large musculine body standing beside me.

Xavier

He was standing cool. As soon as the police officer's met Xavier, they lowered their gun and bowed infront of him.

"The police is nothing infront of me", he whispered in my ear which gave me chills.

I know police is nothing infront of mafia.

"I'm in the mafia too, Mr. Xavier", I said formally and walked away.

I settled in my car and drove straight to my house.

As soon as I entered the house, I was greeted by my mother feeding my eldest brother Lorenzo and elder brother Franco.

I will kill you along with your husband, Elina.

She's equally dangerous as her husband. My brother's are toxic too. But, not too toxic as much as my mother and father.

As soon as my mother's gaze met mine, she showed a disgusting look on her face.

"What are you doing here?", She yelled.

"Father asked me to take some documents from his office to kill someone. I will go back to my condo once I get that file.", I said.

She nodded and continued feeding those...snakes.

I paced to my dad's office and searched for the file that contains the details and photo of the person I need to kill.

He texted me few minutes back to collect the files from his office.

I got the file and went back downstairs. She was still feeding them like a baby. Lorenzo approached to me.

"Give me the file.", He said in a threatening tone.

"Why?", I asked back.

"Don't fucking question my son, bitch!", My mother yelled from the table.

I will arrange your funeral, old brag..

I gave him the file because no important details were there inside.

He read the whole file and returned it back to me.

"Finish her soon. She's pain in our ass.", He ordered in which I nodded.