Chapter 51 ~ Clueless And Depressed

Finally, I reached home and the next thing I did was throwing the medicine packages on the table and laying on bed

I feel like I want to scream. Only if anyone could provide me a soundproof room so that I can scream my heart out.

I suddenly thought about Anna and I felt more sad. I promised myself that I would give Ella a good family and here I am.. feeling helpless that I couldn't save my brothers.

I feel dead inside...

There's only few days left for Xavier to return. I have to do something to rescue my brother. If not, I'm afraid I couldn't save them forever.

I know Luca is the only way that I can try to meet my brothers but I know he won't dare to betray his friend.

I was clueless and depressed. That's how the whole day went by. Overthinking, stressing and starving myself even though I was aware that this can't bring solution to my problem.

It's of no use asking Luca because I know he won't betray his friend at any cost.

I'm just fucking tired. Tired of trying again and again but it always ends up in vain.

I'm finally back to my home after days

I'm finally back to my home after days. I was excited but also I don't want to see her face again. I was afraid seeing her face again would bring the feelings I'm trying to destroy.

But, anyway I believe that I won't have feelings towards her anymore.

As soon as I entered the house, Ciana threw herself on me, over excited seeing me after days. But the only problem was that I am annoyed by it.

"Fuck off! I'm tired..", I said and left to my room while I glanced at her room door for a second.

After freshening up, I went to the dining hall to have my dinner. Ciana, who was already present in the dining table smiled at me.

Without looking at her, I settled at the dining table where Rosana came out of the kitchen with dinner. She served dinner for both of us without having any expression in her face.