Chapter 60 ~ Our Love

It's been 2 months since I came here and I am glad that I can walk normally now

It's been 2 months since I came here and I am glad that I can walk normally now. But I can't run and also I have difficulty in climbing the stairs.

But Aliza said I will be fine soon. I used to stammer a lot before but now I just stammer a little bit.

"Angel, just a few more bites left. Have it for me, yeah?", Xavier asked bringing a spoon near my mouth.

"Eeks! I- I hate it, Xavier. I hate p-porridge!", I said.

"You have tablets to eat.. so you should eat atleast a few more bites.", He said and I rolled my eyes.

Finally he gave up and gave me tablets.

Today was the day I'm going home and my brothers and Jacqueline were busy in packing my stuff while Ella was playing alone.

"Zia, possiamo andare in gelateria adesso?", Ella asked. She still remembers..

(Aunty, can we go to ice cream parlour now?)

"Certo, piccola.. C-Chiedi a tuo padre e tua madre.."

(Sure, baby.. A-Ask your dad and mom..)

She looked at Lorenzo and Jacqueline with her puppy eyes and they smiled at each other and nodded immediately.

"We can get your aunt ice cream on our way home.. Also, I'll get you a new barbie doll, yeah?", Xavier asked and Ella nodded excitingly.

Jacqueline dressed up Ella into a simple green dress with white shoes.

God, she's cute in every outfit!

I bet there'll be several running behind her and Lorenzo is going to beat the hell out of everyone to protect his little princess.

"Sono bella, papà?", She asked Lorenzo.

(Am I beautiful, daddy?)

"La mia principessa è bella come sempre!", He exclaimed carrying her in his arms.

(My princess is beautiful as ever!)

That's when, his expression changed into a sad one immediately looking at her.