Chapter 43 ~ Wardrobe

"You have no fucking right to just talk to her back or grab her hand

"You have no fucking right to just talk to her back or grab her hand. Remember that she's my fiance and stay in your limit.", He said and I felt like a bullet pierced through my heart.

The place she was in was once the place he gave me and only me. But, it belongs to someone else right now.

"I'm sorry..", I apologised.

"Now, you have to make somethings clear. You are not in a place to fight against her. You're in a place that's worse than a slave right now."

"Why the fuck is she here?", Ciana growled.

"She's... our new maid.", He said and Ciana smirked.

"Really.. you're good at revenge, babe.", She said to him.

"Dismiss all the maids from the mansion. I've got a free slave for every house chores.", He said to Enzo and he nodded.

"Okay now, you're going to clean the entire house before we come back from shopping.", He said and I was literally shocked.

It looks like it would take a decade to clean this huge mansion!

"Really? Oh my God! Are you for real? Are we going for a shopping!", She exclaimed hugging him tightly..

With this, I can confirm that this is the first time Xavier have said something that would make her happy by the amount of excitement she showed in her face.

"Where are the tools?"

"Search by youself but when I come back, I shouldn't see a single dust in my house.", He said.

"How can that be done soon?", I asked.

"I hate being questioned.. especially by my enemies.", He said. That's when I saw a man carrying Ella outside buy before I could reach her, Xavier grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry. They're taking her to Jacqueline. They're safe. You know, I keep my promises unlike you."

"I want to see her one last time. Please, just one last time..", I said falling on my knees.

God! The red ring is attached to her chain! It's not definitely safe for her..

That when what Lorenzo said me came crashing in my mind.

"May be. It may be him.. but I'm not sure. It might be Igor.."

"I don't think it's Igor-"

"How can you be sure? His red ring is with us. He will surely come after us and I doubt he already did.", Franco said.

"Ella! Where is Ella?", Lorenzo panicked.

"You were the one who took her.", Franco said.

"The red ring is attached to Ella's chain.", He said and that's when we felt our world crashing down.