Chapter 53 ~ The Accident

I don't know what caught me to suddenly ask him what happened to her

Maybe I wanted to know if her sickness was serious but I tried to shove it off my mind since it should never be my concern.

Today was the day I said her that I'm gonna kill her brothers infront of her and I was prepared for everything. I know she'd do anything to save her brothers.

But, she's not gonna get a chance to save her brothers no mattar what.

I went downstairs and saw that there was no lunch done.

Is it because she was tensed about what's gonna happen today?

Then let her be..

I looked at her room door which was closed. I went upstairs again and knocked her door twice and she opened the door looking at me.

"Don't you remembered what I said yesterday, bitch! Just come with me.", Before I could grab her hand, she closed the door on me and stayed inside.

"Do you think I won't kill them if you locked yourself inside. I still can do it in a fucking phone call!", I yelled pissed off.

She isn't gonna make it easy for me, is she?

I knocked her door a couple more times.

"I won't come out. I know you're going to kill all of us. Atleast, I can prevent myself from seeing them dead.", She yelled from inside.

Her voice sounded like she was crying.

"Either you're going to come out or I'm going to break it open. You know I'm capable of it.", I said patiently controlling my anger.

"You're gonna open the door in 3 seconds, or I'm going to break it.", I said and started counting.

"3"

"2"

"1"

Even after I was done counting, she didn't open the door which drove me crazy.

"That's it!"

I kicked the door a couple time and it got broke immediately because the door was already weak. She was standing there, fiddling with her hands in tension.

"You have become a bad girl, Angel..", I said grabbing her hands but she resisted me..

"Just leave me. I'm not coming with you. Please!", She said sniffling and sitting down on her knees begging me.

Hearing the word please just confirmed me one thing that I broke her completely that she can never mend herself.

"Do you remember the day when I whipped you with my belt? Do you want me to do that again? Just get your ass up and come with me!", I yelled.