†~Final Note~†

Okay, first of all, thank you for reading my book till it's end.

Each reader mattars a lot to me because there were times when I was yearning for just one reader. I still can't believe it reached... Ummm.. 4.7k reads if I'm right.

My first works were horrible and I am better than before..

You can read my first books THE ZOMBIE ZONE and THE SILENT SCREAMS.. It's cliché as ever. 🤣 I warn you to not read it..

However I feel happy that I was able to complete the book in a busy schedule of my school.

I'll try to edit the story as soon as possible because I know it has too many errors and I apologise to the people who got confused because of that.

My insta ID is    _story_queen_13

You can follow me there.

I mostly post about my stories and some of my favourite stuff as my story.

I'm lazier than you think and the only things I'm not lazy about is study and writing. Even I skip studying sometimes but writing was the most favourite for me.

I'm fond of reading too. I enjoy reading as much as writing.

If you can't get a story as your taste, just write one..

Okay, I rambled enough I guess and it's now time to leave. I don't know if we could meet again in some other stories but all the best for your life..

Good bye❤️