Chapter 13 ~ Alina

Warning : violent content

It was next morning and I woke up on Xavier's bare chest

It was next morning and I woke up on Xavier's bare chest. His arm was circled around my waist. He always sleeps shirtless like I don't like sleeping with bras on.

"Good morning", I whispered in his ears and I saw his cheeks heat up. It was red. Is he blushing? I touched his cheeks and I felt his grip on my waist tighten and he pulled me more closer to him.

"What are you doing?", He asked with his eyes closed.

"Why is your cheeks red?", I said and he opened his eyes. Now, I felt heat on my cheeks.

"Why is yours?", He asked back.

Because of you..

"I gotta go to work now.", He said getting up.

"You're hurt. Your wounds need to be healed."

"It happens, Angel."

He got ready and left in few minutes. I couldn't sleep last night at all. I was rolling on the bed in which Xavier was a lot disturbed. He kept groaning in his sleep because of me.

I slept only after the sky started brightening up. It was just 2 hours I slept. I took my sleep diary and noted it.

Rosana, today you're gonna follow your routines perfectly!

My button phone started ringing and I attended my dad's call. He didn't let me talk and he started ordering the next moment I picked up the call.

"I want you to kill someone today. Remember when you failed to kill Alina, the Russian Mafia Princess?"

"Yes, father."

"You're going to finish her today or I'm going to finish you. You got it?"

"Yes, father."

I ended the call. The button phone may look very old. But, it's very advanced technology. Even satelite cannot track this device.

He sent me the timing and location.

1:00 a.m, Via della Conciliazione, 1st apartment, 4th floor, 2nd room.

So, I guess I don't wanna follow the routines today. I spent my whole day in my phone, laptop. I didn't follow anything the doc suggested me.

It was soon evening and Xavier came home. He frowned a little seeing me drinking coffee. What's wrong with the coffee?

"Why are you drinking coffee? You're not supposed to drink it after evening.", He yelled.

"Come on. I have work tonight. I don't want to sleep."

"What work?"

"What else could an assassin do? Ofcourse, killing!"