Chapter 16 ~ Hide-and-seek

I made my way outside the house and started my motorbike

I made my way outside the house and started my motorbike. I had the red ring on my finger preciously. Because it belongs to someone else.

I wore a full black dress with black helmet in which my face would not be revealed. I reached airport within minutes and saw Alina in wheelchair and Igor walking with bags.

I looked back where I saw Xavier's men in the entrance of the airport

I looked back where I saw Xavier's men in the entrance of the airport. Shit no! I literally ran to Igor. Both Igor and Alina's gaze met mine.

"I'm Rosana! Here's your ring.", I said showing the ring. I handed it to him and looked back where Xavier's men were rushing towards us.

"Go", I said to both of them.

"They'll catch you.", Alina said with a worried face. So, there's someone who worried about me.

"I will take care. I know how to kill people.", I said and they left inside the plane worried.

Xavier's men almost reached the plane and I started beating up everyone as possible. My helmet was on so they weren't able to recognise me.

Soon, I saw Xavier's figure approaching on the entrance of the airport. I attacked every men of his as possible and finally the flight took off and I sighed in relief.

Thank God! I saved them.

I continued to beat up everyone and escape when I felt a pain in neck. There was blood in the side of my neck. Shit! I looked at the man who was the cause and it was Xavier.

There were only 1 or 2 men standing steadily and everyone was relieved that their boss have come to rescue them. I was beyond scared. I'm not scared that he'll kill me. I'm scared that he'll find out whom I am.

He'll start to hate me to core.

"Remove that helmet before I slit the beautiful throat of yours..", he said with a death glare. I took my knife from my sheath.

"Bitch", he muttered and was about to attack me when I resisted it with my knife. He knocked me down on the floor and attempted to remove my helmet.

I held both of his hands tightly but someone beat my helmet with an iron rod. It didn't definitely pain because I was wearing helmet. But, it made me lose my grip on Xavier's hand.