Chapter 5 ~ Moving In

I went to my room not caring about Franco

I went to my room not caring about Franco. Because, I know I can't save him from father nor he will die. He will be just tortured for one or more days. Then, what'd reward would we get when we're done worrying.

I got rid of my clothes and changed it to a comfortable one. I heard a door knock and I opened the door revealing my mother.

She entered into my room with her hands crossed.

"You're moving to Xavier's house tomorrow. Leonardo preferred a simple marriage in his house because of the recent threats. Be good and finish him soon. Got it?"

"Yes"

"Go to your condo and pack everything. Grabriele asked you to be in his office before you go back.", She said in which I nodded.

With this, she left me in the room. I made my way to father's office. I knocked his door and heard a "come in" voice.

I entered the office seeing what I'd see everytime I come to his office. A wooden table which would cover half of the room. His mistress who woukd serve him wine or sometimes more than that. Windows closed with black curtains. Minimal light source which made the office eerie.

"Did Elina tell you everything?", He asked looking his papers.

"Yes, father."

He handed me a phone. It was an old model button phone.

"Use this phone to contact me. There will be only one number saved in the phone which is mine. I will inform you when to kill him after you move in there tomorrow. Got it?"

"Yes, father.."

I don't know if I would be alive after this mission. Because it's like a death mission to kill an Italian Mafia Leader.

I don't know if I could kill him or not. I was determined not to die. His mistress was glaring at him disgustingly.

How dare this bitch?

I've personally killed 6 of his mistress since I was 14 years old. Because they treated me like trash. I didn't leave a single trace in their case.

Their cases are still unsolved. There's no one who could escape me if I take something personally. The person I want to kill now is Alina.

That bitch was so stubborn. I'm yet burning in rage because of her. Afterall, she's Russian Mafia Princess..

I will make that a history..

I left my father's office and made my way to my condo so that I can pack my things and dresses.

When I reached my condo, I was probably tired and sad.

I'm on period! Mood swings!!

I opened the door and and laid on my couch closing the door behind. I'm thinking of packing my suitcases later because I'm exhausted now.