Chapter 40 ~ Disappointed

5 months later

5 months later

I never thought 5 months will go away like 5 days. I never thought I would be able to pass the entrance exam and get into a good college. Never ever I thought I would get good friends and hang out with them.

"Come on, Kate. Please have a drink for us.", Andrew said and I shook my head slowly. He was drunk that he forgot the fact that I'm not allowed to have any drinks.

Linda grabbed the bottle from Andrew and smacked his head playfully.

"Fucker, she can't drink. She's taking medicines for her brain illness.", She said and Andrew was scratching his head with his nails.

"He's not in his senses. Leave it.", I said and she sat down. That's when Aliana got up taking her bags.

"I'm leaving. My dad's gonna kill me if I go late.", Then she turned towards me and said, "you want me to drop you at home, Kate?"

"Yes please.", I said and I left with her.

She dropped me in my apartment and left to her home. I have to go back to LA in early morning flight because I have a check up with my doctor.

I was really really scared when the doctor said if I have brain bleed again, it won't be good for me and it could end up in paralysis.

Since then, I started having my medicines and for properly. Because, I was scared something would happen to me. It won't be only bad me. But also, Lorenzo and Franco. I don't want to be a burden on them.

Yesterday, I got a happy news from Lorenzo that Ella started walking. I was more than happy to hear that. I'm excited to see her walk.

God! How cute she'll look like!

After packing some of my clothes for weekend, I went off to sleep keeping alarm at 4'O clock. That's when I started thinking about him.

I wonder how is he doing now. Will he be happy without me? Could there any possibility that he married someone else? Even if he did, if he is happy, there's nothing I can ask for in this world.

I'm the reason for his family's destruction. If I didn't come into his life, his life would've been more good and perfect.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up at the sound of alarm and turned it off. I got up sighing and started getting ready. I wore a black sleeveless top and jeans.