Chapter 35 ~ Are you crying?

He slammed his mobile on the table and I felt extremely bad for his mobile phone

He slammed his mobile on the table and I felt extremely bad for his mobile phone. It should've gone through a lot.

"So, why did you save me?"

"Maybe, because I wanted everything to be over. I don't want this continue anymore. This war, bloodshed and emotional pressure. Everything.."

"That's not the answer."

"Well, let me tell you, Rosana. I've been trying to save you from father each fucking time by manipulating him. He doesn't want us to talk to you because in his point of you, you're just a killing machine and doesn't want emotions inside you. We chose to give up but not completely. Everything for just until father is dead or killed by us."

"So, you mean, you always loved me like you do when we were children?"

"Oh yeah, we always did. We hurted you several times but that always comes with saving you from something big."

"You could've told me that you were-"

"We couldn't"

"What about Xavier? Is he fine?"

"You still talk about him? He freaking tried to kill you in a worst way possible and you're still in love with him? Are you mad or pretending like one?"

"I chose it. It was completely my choice."

That's when the door was knocked and Franco entered with the food.

"You feeling good?", He asked and I nodded.

He placed the soup with water and some medicines. I frowned. I don't like soup and medicine. I looked at the IV which was connected in my hand and it looks like it's not properly inserted.

That's when I noticed I couldn't move my right hand because of that fucking IV. I swear the doctor who treated me is the worse of ever. I looked at the bandage wrapped around my neck which wasn't proper as well.

"Can't you get a better doctor for me?", I asked and they looked at each other. Franco was suppressing his laughter where Lorenzo glared at him.

"Why?", Lorenzo asked.

"Just look at my bandage. It's just about to peel off if I turn my head. It's not fucking comfortable. Plus, look at my IV. I couldn't move my hand. I feel like the doctor poked the syringe almost through my bone.", I complained.

"Is your hand hurting because of that IV?"

"That's what I'm telling now."

"Maybe, we can remove it..", Franco said and Lorenzo nodded. He started removing the bandage wrapped around the IV which hurted like hell but I was being quiet.

He removed the infected where I felt like someone stabbed my hand. I gasped. In a second, the syringe came out of my hand where I felt relief.

"Actually, it was Lorenzo who treated you..", Franco said and I looked at Lorenzo eyes widened.