Chapter 39 ~ Hospital

1 week later

1 week later

I applied for an entrance exam to join engineering. I did not have any graduation certificate which made it hard but still Lorenzo was able to manage.

I really want to study because I still remember how sad I was just because I can't go to school for studies and I don't have any friends of my age. I want to make friends and make my life much better than before.

I placed 10 big ass books on my table and heaved a big sigh. God! I have no idea when will I finish all these books..

Theres 3 more months for me to prepare and I decided to give my level best.

I packed some of my stuff which was sufficient for 2 days stay. Yes, I'm going to LA for 2 days as it is weekend.  I'm very excited to meet Ella.

After few hours of flight travel, I reached LA and went straight to his mansion. There they were, standing infront of the gate to welcome me.

Ella was in a beautiful gown.

I took her in my arms and kissed her cheek cooing her

I took her in my arms and kissed her cheek cooing her. She giggled which was like a music to my ears.

"God! She's looking so beautiful. I can sense how boys are going to drool over her at the future.", I said.

"I won't allow them to. I'll just kick out their asses away from my baby."

"I always used to think babies are annoying and irritating but looking at her proved me wrong."

"Let one or two more year go and you'll see the real power of the children to annoy us."

"Come on, stop it. My baby girl is going to be sweetest girl on earth. Isn't it, baby..", he cooed her.

I gave back the baby to him because I was afraid to hold her too long. What if I drop her? I have to accept the fact that I don't know to hold babies properly.

We went inside the room where I felt something is wrong with my body. I held my head as a slight headache started arising.

Jet lag?