Chapter 46 ~ Worse

1 month later

1 month later

These years, I have never thought that love hurts so much. I have never thought that someone who we love will hurt us the most..

I scoffed at my condition where I was laying in the bed, all tired and exhausted. I feel like I can't anymore.

Today I went to the medical shop secretly making sure that no one saw me. Yeah no one saw me when I was going but after I got my tablets and returned, I was caught by Ciana.

What else that bitch would do other than saying Xavier about this.

He just cut off my one time food in a day. Now, I'm only allowed to eat lunch and dinner. Anyway, who wants that shitty soup.

As days passed by, my body started to adapt to the foods that are over spicy. Maybe my body felt that these spicy foods are much better than having no food.

Also, my sickness was getting worse day by day. Each night have become spleepless night because sometimes I would experience severe headache, or sometimes I would vomit blood, sometimes panic attacks..

As my health was getting worse, I was feeling my death coming near.

I looked at the table where there laid a fake key for the basement and passwords to open the lock. I had also able to arrange a private flight with the help of an assassin who is one of my old friend.

The only thing that was left is to disable every security systems including cameras. I want to hack the whole system and I'm slowly planning how to do that.

I was sure in 3 days, I'll be able to make them escape from the mess I and my father created.

I sighed and turned to the other side clutching my stomach as I was a lot hungry. Without any choice, I had my tablet without having my breakfast.

I know it's not good for my health because if I don't eat this tablet, I would have headache all day and I will not be able to do the work he ordered me to do.

Just 3 days.. I want to he alive just 3 days to make them escape. I have caused a lot of mess in their life. I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself if I let them die in that basement.

They deserve to be happy. Unlike me.

Staying in here, I realised that I was better with my father. He used to order me to kill some people and I would do that without hesitation.

And, he would sometimes punish me for not doing my tasks properly.. I felt like that was better than this life.

My father prefers physical damage whereas Xavier prefers mental damage. And, he was successful in breaking all my hopes and expectations.

I felt completely shattered because of the fact that I'm useless.

That's when I heard my door open and Xavier walked in.