Chapter 22 ~ First Plan

Father said Xavier started suspecting us

Father said Xavier started suspecting us. He have spies all over the house and cannot hide anything from him. Xavier's every actions are noted.

He also knew that I've been thinking to tell the truth to Xavier. He asked me to lie that my mom is crazy to Xavier and I did without thinking.

I lied to him and I know I'm gonna regret lying so soon. But still, I don't want to mess with my dad. He's dangerous, powerful and intelligent to deal with. I should handle him with care.

Days started passing and the time in which father was waiting have come. The one month we've planned to settle in the place was over. Now, according to my father, it's time to end Xavier's and Monica's life.

But, little did he knew I have other plans. He might be a genius but, he's overconfident about it and I'm gonna make it as my stand. My first goal is to save Xavier. I could think about the rest only after saving him.

Today morning, my father called me to his penthouse. Till now, Xavier couldn't find anything about my father. I remember my father teaching me that killing is simple but clearing all the evidence is complicated and the most important part.

Xavier entered his room and looked at me dressed.

"Dad called me. He said he wants to have some quantity of quality time with me and my brothers as he miss is so much. Can I go and have a day with him.", I asked and he thought for a second.

"Where? In your house or-"

"We own a penthouse and-"

"What about your mother?", He asked with his eyebrows arched.

"She's not well. She sick.", I reminded him.

"Oh yeah. I'm sorry. You can go..", he said smiling. He pecked my lips and let go of me. I reached my car and started driving towards penthouse.

Xavier now believes us truly. After he found nothing, he realised he was wrong and started trusting our family. Most importantly, it also lead to another problem in which he grew a lot of vengeance towards the Russian Mafia.

Igor and Alina talk to me often which made me relaxed and happy. Alina rants her ass off. She even calls me to select her bra colour which annoyed the shit outta me but I still beared it.

I reached the penthouse and and entered inside where I saw my father and my brothers seated on a couch. I plopped on the couch beside Lorenzo.

"Why are you late?", My father asked.

"Traffic.", I said and he was somehow controlling his anger.

"Now, let's get into the topic. Since 1 month is over, and Xavier trusts us almost blindly, we are going to kill him.", Father announced and I was ready to think plans to backfire his plans.

"Father, what about killing Monica first. She's living with her parents which means it's hard to even get near her. If Leonardo knows this, he will surely not trust Rosana with all the Mafia.", Lorenzo said.