Chapter 37 ~ Finally, It's Over!

It's been a week since I'm here

It's been a week since I'm here. Just before an hour, Lorenzo informed me about my father's location and our plan to kill him.

His plan was perfect in any way..

Now, I have no other way than accepting that he's more genius than me.

"You have a surprise once we are done looking that bastard..", he said and I was curious.

"What is that?"

"I just said it's surprise.", Franco said and I chuckled.

My health is better right now and I was ready for the mission. I shoved the knife he gifted me on my sheath. He should die in the own knife he gifted me.

"You sure you're coming? Like Lorenzo said, you can stay in here and rest well until we come back. We will be back in two days.", He tried to convince me but I was damn sure I should be a part of killing me because the rage that was burning inside me should be vented out.

"You know what? When I was 8, he drugged me with the same thing Xavier drugged me. I was awake for days which was torturous. I kept myself alive just because I should have my revenge. He planted rage inside me at a very small age. Now, after 12 years, I have got the chance to kill him. If I don't kill him right now, there will be no cause for me keeping myself alive."

"I'm feeling sorry for you."

"I grew up all alone with the only motive to kill him. Now, are you saying me to lose this chance?"

"I'm not saying this. But you're sick. We're worried about you.."

"Aww, did you feel the same when I was put into torture chamber each time?", I asked playfully but sadly he took it seriously.

"We didn't mean to, Rosana. Each time we were only trying to save you by manipulate the bastard of our father.."

"Hey, don't take it seriously. I just told about it for fun. You know what? I'm bad at joking. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay.. let's go.", He said and I followed him. I looked at Lorenzo who was selecting guns. He was ignoring his phone which was buzzing constantly.

"Maybe, you can attend the call. Till then, I can select the guns. I'm really good at selecting guns.", I said and he smiled and continued to keep the guns in a bag.

"It's Jacqueline. She's again calling for her mobile phone. It's good that I don't attend the call."

"Why?"

"I don't know if we will return alive. I'm sure he has set many traps on the way. That's why we asked you to stay here but you're so stubborn, Rosana."

"But, I don't think we will die. I have waited for this 12 years. You think I will die without killing him? Even if I'm in the edge of death, I won't die without killing him."