Chapter 12 ~ Drunk

It feels weird

It feels weird. No one have ever dared to touch me when I'm not in a good mood. But, he's different.

"What happened?", He whispered. The silence around me now felt peaceful. My anger was gone in a fraction of second replacing it with peace.

"N-Nothing..", I lied.

"My men said your father came and dragged you to the garden. Then he talked to you for few minutes and left. Since then, you were going crazy. Is that true, Angel?"

"I-I.. he just- leave it.", I don't want to remind that again. I was searching what I want in my life since childhood. Now, I realised it's just peace and a good partner beside me.

"I don't know what he said to you. I won't ask you what he said. If you have any problem that I could help you, you can ask me anytime. Ok?", He asked and I nodded.

Fuck!

"Now, calm down. It's not good to stress yourself. I hope you don't have to worry that you can't sleep tonight..", I once again nodded.

He ordered his men to clean all my mess. I have always been ruthless and brutal to everyone. I have never behaved good with anyone. But, this is the first time I feel everything good in me.

Every people call me Angel Of The Death and they consider me as Devil and Bad Omen. But, he consider me as an Angel and the notable fact is that he mean it.

"So, had your breakfast?", He asked and I shook my head. He took me to the dining table and Anna served me food. After eating my food, Xavier took me to the gym.

"You said you have work."

"Yeah. I was in the middle of my work when my guard called me and said you're behaving like a maniac. I thought you got your insomnia something like serious along with your anger issues.", He said which made me laugh. I really have serious anger issues.

"I really have anger issues.", I stated and he looked at me.

"Well. Let's get it checked when we got to go to our next session.", He said and we did some warm up for few minutes.

All I know in this minute was he's doing something to me that I was struggling to do for years. After probably 1½ hours, he left to work calming me down.

I laid on my couch exhausted. My eyes was constantly going to to wine bottle that was in the rack. I started drinking when I was 10. Shit! It was so addicting! The burning liquid in my throat.. I miss it!

I finally took the wine bottle and opened it even though my subconscious was threatening me not to. Just one sip, please! I took a sip and groaned. Just one more sip and I won't touch it! I took one more sip and I couldn't stop myself from finishing half of the bottle.

I soon found myself finishing the whole fucking wine bottle. Shit! I finished the whole bottle! The notable fact that my mind was mocking me to drink more.