Chapter 55 ~ Another Chance

She was taken to the operation theatre after few minutes as it was emergency and I was hella worried about her

I wish she is fine and nothing won't happen to her. On the other hand, I saw Franco coughing.

I have to get the medicine...

He have this problem since his teenage and it seems to have worsened. Father never gave him a chance to get treatment.

Even after killing our Father, this jerk just lied to me that he had taken some medicines for months and his sickness is cured.

When Luca trapped us, he got some severe headache and that's when I knew his sickness is not cured.

No wonder he had lied because he has Nosocomephobia. He'd get anxious when it comes to hospitals and doctors.

I knew the medicines that he used to have secretly when I took him to doctor secretly during our childhood days. I think it'd be okay for now and I can get him to checkup once all this is over.

I sighed and made my way towards the pharmacy getting the medicines. I also got him painkillers with a bottle of water.

I handed him the tablets and water bottle where he blinked for a second. He took it slowly and gulped the pills one by one.

Beside our hunger and thirst, we want our sister to be safe. I know she should've suffered a lot for Xavier but I still wonder how she was able to love him.

Isn't this madness?

If not, she would've killed him or even had a slightest thought of killing him but she didn't. I wonder how..

I don't know why but I have enormous faith in the 2% chance of survival. If she can't survive, I don't know what we're going to do without her.

I was silently praying to God to let her survive. I'm not really a devotional man but I just wanna try calling him. We've never had any happiness in our lives. Atleast now, he doesn't want to give us anymore pain.

The fact that made me go mad was, the person who's reason for her condition was standing there like a stone and I couldn't do anything.

Rosana did everything for that bastard. She endured that torture just because he was the only person she loved in her life. Killing him now would mean nothing to her sacrifices.

I saw him with bloodshot eyes who was leaning on the wall, looking down with regret and guilt.

I know he have lost many things because of our family. But I couldn't find myself to accept the excuse.

I looked at the time and it was 7 a.m. 4 more hours and the surgery will be over.

 4 more hours and the surgery will be over