Chapter 31 ~ Mask Of Villian

I was tired and was about to faint due to all the pain which was inflicted in my body

I was tired and was about to faint due to all the pain which was inflicted in my body. Suddenly all the whippings stopped and I opened my eyes to see Xavier standing infront of me.

"Did those whips hurt you? Oops- how can it hurt you? You're an assassin after all. I'm here to give you a surprise. You wanna know what is it?", He asked and showed me a small bottle which looked like a medicine.

Reading its name, my heart beat raised abruptly.

No, not again.

I don't know how to react. I was looking at him in utter disbelief. I looked behind Xavier where Enzo was smirking at me.

I was mentally slapping myself thinking about the situation I have stuck in.

"I hope you loved the surprise.", He said taking the medicine in an injection. I was in the verge of screaming when I saw him getting ready to inject me that drug.

I had enough of that drug when I was eight and I don't want that again. This is how I got insomnia. The side effect of this drug was the reason for my seizures when I was a kid.

"Now, be a good girl and don't squirm.", He said and took the infection near my neck where I turned my neck here and there aimlessly to avoid him.

"Stay still, Angel. Or, I'm afraid I'd hurt you so badly.", He warned but I ignored him. A sharp slap landed on my cheek where I coughed.

He held my jaw tightly and didn't let me move my head. I felt the needle of the infection going inside my neck. I screamed but he didn't seem to care.

"Don't!", I screamed but everything was over before I could even prevent him. A tear slipped my eyes as he pulled away the empty syringe.

"Continue what you were doing, Sabrina and Samira.", He ordered them where they nodded. I looked at his other face which was brutal and inhuman.

"Just don't sleep or faint. It'll not end so good. Hope you understand.", He whispered dangerous and settled in a chair which was in one corner of the small cell.

Now, Samrin took the chance to whip me where I was screaming in unbearable pain but it wasn't that bad than what my heart was feeling right now.

All I was doing was for him and he was insisting me to be dead. I sobbed at the fact that how everything changed completely. If it wasn't my father, we would've been happy.

Thinking about that, the urge to kill my father was increasing. I have to keep myself alive atleast to kill that bastard who ruined my complete life.

In few minutes, Xavier left the room sighing as he got a phone call. I don't know if he will return or not but I don't want him to come visit me in this cell anymore because I feel like it's increasing my pain.

The whipping stopped. I breathed heavily so did she.

"I don't think this pain is enough for her. She's capable of bearing."