Chapter 17 ~ Basement

"First of all, were you marrying me willingly?", He asked and I chuckled

"Yes. I liked you a lot since I first saw you. When you handed me your business card, I was clutching it tightly in my hand. Because, I don't wanna lose you. But, the only problem is my fucking father! Each time when you call me Angel, you don't have any idea how I feel. I feel like I would die to save you from this mess.", I was telling these words in the edge of passing out.

"From what? From what you're going to save me?", He asked and I hit his head playfully.

"From myself. I'm saving you from myself.", I said leaning towards his face. Our lips were inches apart. Our breath hitched.

"You're blabbering. Aren't you?", He asked in whisper.

"I'm on my senses! And I'm not blabbering.", I whined. I settled back on my bed.

"Okay. Let's go to the next question. Will you leave me in any situations of life?", I heard him question and stopped whining.

"I don't hold someone's hand so easily. If I hold, I won't leave. I'd rather die. I don't hold to leave.", I said resting my head on his shoulder. His hands held mine gently intertwining our fingers.

"I won't leave your hands either."

"Aren't we talking dramatic?", I raised a sudden question.

"This is the first time in life I'm being so dramatic. And it's because of you."

Much dramatic..

"It's ok if it is.", He said as if reading my mind.

"In any point, if you come to know if I'm betraying you, what will you do?", I asked the question which was clinging around my head for a while. I looked as his smile vanished.

"What do you mean?", He asked looking at me seriously.

"What will you do?", I whined.

"I-I... I don't know. But, I know it will never happen. I trust you.", He said smiling. I smiled back. But, he trusts my blindly and I'm working behind his back.

I don't deserve him..

I'm thinking of telling everything to Xavier. From my my father's plan to Igor's escape. I have no idea what will happen. I also don't have guts to face him.

I kept my mouth shut. Because there's another work pending for me to kill my father. I just got tortured by father since I was 5. I will kill him and live with Xavier happily.

I have no idea how much time will it take. But, I want Xavier to be in my life. I'll never let him die or my father's plan to succeed.

"You're not sleeping?"

"No. And you know I can't."

"You're fucking following those routines from tomorrow.", He yelled.

"Okay. Don't get tensed."