Chapter 25 ~ 3 hours

It was morning 9:00 a

It was morning 9:00 a.m. and he hasn't returned yet. I couldn't sleep the whole night and was rolling in the bed. I don't know why I was worried a lot.

I noted my sleep time as 0 minutes in the diary and freshened up. I got dressed into a pink mid-thigh length dress with single full sleeve.

I waited in the living room couch for Xavier

I waited in the living room couch for Xavier. I was tensed since he left. I remember when he last left yesterday morning.

I'm sure he'll be safe but I want to see him safe and good right now or I might go crazy.

I saw a plate tray infront of me all of sudden and looked up to see Anna extending a tray of food to me. I wasn't really in the mood of eating food.

"Anna, maybe I'll eat after Xavier comes home..", I said and she placed the tray in the table.

"Are you tensed about him? Its usual that he doesn't returns back for days. You don't have to worry..", she said and I nodded slightly.

I heard the door opening and I turned back and saw Xavier who was perfectly fine. I signed in relied seeing him. I trotted towards him and hugged him tightly burying my face in his chest.

I was in the verge of crying when he hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"I missed you..", I muttered, my voice breaking.

"What happened?", He whispered across my ear.

"Why didn't you inform me that you won't come back tonight?", I yelled pushing his chest where he stumbled backward.

"Are you on your period?", He asked mentioning my bipolar behaviour in 10 seconds.

"Nope! Why the fuck you didn't inform me about not returning home?", I asked strictly as he let out a chuckle.

He circled his arm around my waist and pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was busy in work and forgot about informing you and I promise, it will never happen again.", He said seductively which was enough to cloud my mind with love.