Chapter 19 ~ Emotional Pressure

WARNING : VIOLENT CONTENT!

Then, I heard some metallic sounds which indicates that they're trying to open it

Then, I heard some metallic sounds which indicates that they're trying to open it. The next thing I heard was the rod completely turned down.

I heard climbing and groaning sounds. Alina's whimper in her knee pain. Then, everything went silent.

It took totally 30 minutes exactly for them to get out. Atleast, they're safe..

I rested on the cold floor which was covered with dried and sticky blood. I slowly closed my eyes. I know I can't sleep. I just took a nap from all these.

The basement door opens and the minimal lights flows into the room. I suddenly got up and looked at the door to see Lorenzo.

He paced inside and got shocked seeing Alina and Igor missing. He looked around everywhere and finally turned to me. He strangled me and pinned to the wall.

"Where the fuck are they? You let them escape. Didn't you?", He seethed.

"Oh.. Igor and Alina were here?"

"Don't fucking test my patience. Where. Are. They?", He yelled.

"As far as I remember, I thought you were the one who captured them..", I said and he tightened his hold on my neck. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't talk. I couldn't scream.

"You have any idea of the consequences? Father will kill you!", Saying this, he let go of my throat. I coughed and took deep intakes and regained my normal breath..

I looked at him who was pissed.

"Tell me where are they. Tell me before father comes to know!", He yelled.

I assume father will be mad on Lorenzo if he gets to know Igor and Alina escaped.

"It's his fault that he didn't build a proper basement..", I complained and it pissed him off more. I smirked. Meantime, Franco entered the basement and looked at Lorenzo who was pissed.

"What happened, Lorenzo?", Franco questioned and Lorenzo turned towards Franco. Lorenzo pulled Franco into the basement and closed the basement door.

He turned on the light inside the basement I which I got to see the clear view of the ugly basement my shitty father have built.

"She just messed up, Franco! She let that Alina and Igor escape!", He yelled frustrated.

"What the fuck!?", Franco said turning towards me.

"Why would you do that? You're dead. Father will surely kill you.", He said.

As if I care..

"He's going to fucking get mad and finish us!", Lorenzo groaned.

"Maybe we could catch them before they get into flight. They surely should've to use their private jet or public transport. Let's send our men to-"

"They would've been traveling on the flight now.", I said cutting off Franco. They got pissed more by my answer. Well, I was saving their time. They were confused of what to do next.