Chapter 24 ~ Missing

I fought for thirty minutes till every fuckers were dead

I fought for thirty minutes till every fuckers were dead. There were tons of bodies lying on the groud without lives which made me smirk. I took a cigarette packet from a man's pocket and started smoking while sitting on the floor.

There were blood in my dress. I was worried that my favourite sleepwear got ruined because of these shits. The door opened revealing Igor and some of his men.

"Woah! That was awesome. Maybe, let's take a still and it will last longer.", He said and I chuckled. I took another puff and got up.

"You promised me you'll clean everything up without leaving a trace. I don't think 10 men will be enough for that..", I said and he let out a chuckle.

"Don't worry, there are more outside..", he said and I hummed.

"Care to lend me a cigar?", He asked and I threw the whole cigarette packet to him. He lightened the cigarette as the men started taking the corpse outside the house.

Me and Igor took a seat on the couch while puffing the cigarette.

"I don't know you'd smoke.."

"Mostly, I only insist on having a drink. But, when I'm just disturbed or feel bad about something, I prefer smoking."

"How's your marriage life going?", He asked and a smile appeared on my face.

"That's going great. The first time in life, I feel alive.", I said and he chuckled.

"That's why I'm still single. People in love blabber shit like this."

"If someone told me like this before one and a half months, I would've laughed and made fun like you did. But now, it's hella great, Igor. I love him so fucking much.."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"How's Alina?"

"She is discharged from the hospital and she's having some difficulty in walking which is just temporary."

"I'm really sorry for making her like this..", I said laughing. I don't know where that laugh came from but, thinking her like that is funny.

"Sorry", I again asked for laughing.

"It's okay. I know how having a best friend is like.."

"Best friend?"

"Yeah.. you and Alina became best friends soon than I expected."