Chapter 23 ~ Love

It's been a week since I purposely failed my father's first plan

It's been a week since I purposely failed my father's first plan. I have no idea what he was doing the past week. But, this week was heavenly with Xavier.

I want him with me in every part of my life. Every day. Every night. I love him! I love him so fucking much..

The concern he showed me the past week cannot be compared to anything in this world. It's the best thing I've ever felt in my whole fucking messed up life.

He mostly worked from home. He would be in his study where I'd have a peak through the keyhole. It was fun but also a little embarrassing when I get caught by a maid or guards while peeking.

Since it was just 8:00 a.m., I decided to go back to bed as Xavier just left to his study to go through some paperwork.

I laid back on my bed wrapping the quilt above me. Yes! It's summer but I couldn't sleep without a quilt no mattar how hot it is.

I hadn't slept till 4:00 a.m. as my insomnia was still having it's effect on me. I'm sleepy now and how can I miss the opportunity to sleep.

It's really hard to come over years of insomniac problem in just a month. But, I keep trying to sleep and started following the routines properly.

I missed alcohol and drugs so damn much. But, Xavier was with me all the time to divert my mind to something else.

Soon, I felt my eyes close without my knowledge as darkness consumed me. It was a heavenly feel when we actually fell asleep.

I woke up in the sound of knocking. I looked at the clock that read the time, 1:25 p.m.

Good, I slept enough..

I quickly opened the door revealing Anna who was standing with a food tray. Me, who was feeling lazy to even stand one minute more, I let her in and I plopped in the bed.

"Can you please serve me the food?", I requested as she nodded smiling.

"But, before that, you have to note your sleep time in the diary and brush your teeth.", She said and I whined.

"Come on, it can be done later..", I said as she caught my hand before reaching the spoon.

"Sorry but, you can't have your food without brushing and you can't get out of bed without noting your sleep time.", She said.

"Okay..", I said and tried to reach the diary without getting off the bed but eventually failed.

I saw a hand picking up the diary and extend it to me. I looked up to see Anna with a smiling face. I grabbed the diary where she handed me the pen.

I noted the time and total hours I slept. By the recent records, I'm really improving. After noting, I handed the diary to Anna and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Since I was a lot hungry, I decided to take shower after having my food. I came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and washing my hands.

I had my food which was so delicious. I ate enough food till I got satisfied and left to the bathroom to have a warm shower.