Chapter 32 ~ Caught Purposely

"calm the fuck down, dude!", Luca said and Xavier halted his actions trying to calm himself down

"Whatever. It's not like we don't kill people. Who cares if they're good or bad? Once, they enter into mafia stuff, they have no guarantee for their lives. Just kill Anna. We can look after her family later.", Luca said.

Behave like a doctor, fucker!

"Please, don't. I have a daughter to care for. I don't want my daughter to be an orphan.", Anna begged.

"You're right, Luca."

"He's not", I said.

"Fuck with your opinion.", He yelled at me.

He pointed the gun at her where my eyes widen. I don't want her to die just because she became a good friend for me.

"Just listen to me, please.", I said.

"Please!", Anna begged.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!", He yelled at me and turned back to Anna.

He pulled the trigger where my breathe hitched.

A loud gunshot echoed through the room and I closed my eyes tightly sobbing. I opened my eyes to see Anna's lifeless body with a gunshot in her head. I looked at my hand where drops of blood which was splashed during the gunshot.

Multiple tears stuck my eyes when I looked at her lifeless body. Even when she died, her heart would've been suffered a lot because of me. She should've thought I'm a betrayer. How can I say to her that I did that because I wanted to save her.

Guilt was eating me alive. I'm causing trouble to everyone just because of my dumbness.

"Just throw her in some dustbin. Let her body get decomposed throughout the trash.", Xavier ordered his men and they obeyed.

"Atleast give her a proper funeral!", I yelled where they completely ignored me. A man came forward and took her outside by dragging her hands. Her body was scratching the floor. My heart broke when the man dragged her body out like a dog.

Luca and Xavier left the cell and once again, the lights were turned off where the place sunk in darkness. I cried. Cried my heart's out. Cried until I felt better but my head didn't feel better because of my continuous stress.

I was pressuring my head a lot by crying and overthinking. I want to give up and lose my conscious so that atleast my head won't hurt but it have become impossible. If I close my eyes, it means I have chosen death.

The headache was killing me and I don't know how much time passed. It was all dark around me and I can't predict whether it is day or night. Only my breathings could be heard and the eerie silence was just disturbing me.

My headache didn't seem to get better. I wonder how much days I have to be in her bearing this headache for the mistake I didn't commit. On the other hand, Anna's thoughts were making me more guilty.