Chapter 6 ~ The File

She have moved into our house today

She have moved into our house today. She was driving me crazy yet I was resisting. I apologized to her but, she was saying I don't deserve happiness.

I send some of my men to investigate about it. But, every fucking thing was normal.

I was confused when I found both L.A mafia chain and Russian Mafia chain was found at the same time. They're rivals. There's no chance for them to work together.

Moreover, The Russian Mafia is the one which is holding grudge against me because of attacking Alina.

I went to the room where Rosa followed me. She was cute but a dangerous and a stubborn one. Mom seem to be getting along with Rosa well.

Tomorrow there will be a simple marriage with no guest in our house because of recent threats. I don't wanna risk Rosa's and mom's life. They're the one who's mainly at risk.

"Why were you following me?", I asked and she ignored.

"I won't repeat myself"

"I didn't follow you. I just want to sleep sometimes.. can you lend me some space on your bed?", She asked and I hummed in response.

She laid on my bed and was fast asleep. She must be a lot tired for this. I went to see my sister to her room. I knocked her room and heard a "come in" sound and I entered the room.

"You feeling better yet?", I asked and she nodded.

"Is Rosana here? I'm excited to see my sister-in-law! We will be a good friends..", she exclaimed happily.

"Do you remember the face of the person who attacked you?"

"No. I don't know. But, I can surely tell it's a man with Russian cap.", She said in which I was pretty sure Russian Mafia was the one who did this.

So, L.A. mafia have nothing to do with it..

"When is your next checkup?", I asked and she sighed in frustration. She's always doesn't like hospital smell nor injections nor doctors..

"Today evening..", she said.

"I will remind Luca of that. He will come home to check you.", I said and left the room dialing Luca's number. He picked up the call.

"Hey, it's me dude. Remember you have to check on my sister evening?"

"Yeah. I remember. By the way, how's your fiancé?"

"She's an angry little cute chick that can eat you alive..", I said and he chuckled on the opposite side.

"I have some work to be done. I'm off.", He said and hung up.

Luca has been my friend since we were in diapers. Luca's father and my father are close friends than we are with Gabrielle.

Luca's father was not in the mafia. But, he's one of the good man my father ever met. Luca always had a dream to be a doctor meanwhile I dreamt of being a photographer.