Chapter 8 ~ Little Assassin

The sun rose and I got up lazily and saw it was 2:00 p

The sun rose and I got up lazily and saw it was 2:00 p.m... I'm too late today to get up because I slept yesterday on 3:00 a.m.

I gotta go back to Xavier's house. Also, we're moving to his house today. I will be late.

Maybe, I'm already late.

I grabbed my phone and saw 4 missed calls from Xavier. I dialed his number and reached it to my ears.

"Why the fuck you didn't attend my calls, Rosa?", He snapped into phone.

"Cause I just got up by now. I'm still sleepy.", I said in a lazy voice literally muttering under my breath.

"I don't care about those shits. We're not moving out today. My father was almost attacked last night. It was a woman who did that. And she was damn perfect in everything including hacking the CCTV and having access into our house."

Thank you!

"You were expecting an attacker?"

"No. Why do you ask? Don't make me suspect you, Rosa."

Oh shit!

"Come on. Cool.. I was just asking. You said there is a war going on between yours and Irish's mafia. So, you should've been expecting an attacker all the time. All the fucking time."

"Yeah. I've been expecting them all time. I'm going to increase the security. Most importantly, for Monica. She couldn't walk or run. So, there will be a guard and a maid in her room all the time."

"You care about you sister a lot. I'll be honest. I'm jealous of her."

"You want to be my little sister?", With his I heard a chuckle. I just laughed at that.

"No. I want my brothers to be like you.", I said and there was silence for 10 seconds.

"Your brothers aren't taking care of you well?", He asked and I wanted to say an instant yes. But, I fucking can't.

"They are good. But, I feel they're not good as you."

"It's good as long as they care. Well! U gotta go. I have things to deal with.", He said and with this, he hung up.

It was good. Good talking with someone morning. It's supposed to be afternoon. But, who cares?

I got up from the bed and went straight to the comfort room to freshen up. After I had a steamy shower which soothed me, I wore a black jeans along with my black blouse under my favourite leather jacket.

I left to my father's office before leaving. I knocked his door and entered after hearing a "come in" voice which belongs to my father.

I saw him sitting on his rolling leather chair with wine on his one hand and other hand circled around a young girl's waist who I have never seen.