Chapter 4 ~ The Dinner

I woke up next morning with tense

I woke up next morning with tense. Every fucking day have been the same. Today, Xavier's parents are coming over for dinner. And I'm going to agree. It's just going to be a less than a month relationship..

I got dressed and left to my home. My mom asked me to come because she doesn't believe me. I hate that place. But, it's not a big deal when I spent most of my life in that hell.

I left in my car to my home. It's not like home sweet home. It's a hell sour hell..

I reached my home shortly and entered reluctantly. I was welcomed by blood in the doorstep. Lorenzo was killing people in the hallway of the house.

I entered the house ignoring it and went back to my old room which gave me a lot of nightmares and pains. But, yet I'm strong. Pains really do make us strong.

I realised it when I was 10. I've never cried since my 10th birthday. That was when I sketched against my father. I was patient. A lot patient than anyone. There should be a price for my patience.

That's probably killing my father.

My hands traced my bed, dressing table and curtains. It's been 5 years since I came here. Yes! I left to my new condo when I was 14. My father thought it would be easy for me to plan against his rivals.

I closed the door behind and plopped in my old bed which was soft and smooth as silk. I heard someone trying to open my door by turning in the doorknob.

I opened the door and saw my mother's angry face. I will sew that face soon..

She handed me a box and left. I opened the box and saw a beautiful gown inside. It was an one shoulder satin gown.

I went downstairs where everyone were already settled in their seats. I took a seat beside them and some maids were serving us.

Everyone's gaze was at me. I decently ignored their gaze and looked at the plate of food. It was mushroom risotto. It was not my favorite nor the one I hate.

Everyone's gaze was on father. It's strictly followed in out home that no one is allowed to eat before the food touches father's tongue.

I'll cut that tongue one day..

Father started eating. I couldn't wait and started eating the mushroom risotto which was delicious. But the surrounding isn't good.

"Be ready on eight. The Valentinos are coming over for a dinner. I hope you didn't forget what I said..", father said with his gaze fixed on his food.

"I didn't. Moreover, I'm happy to kill him for you.", I said like a obedient kid. I expect him to retire in a year and Lorenzo will be announced as the new leader.