Chapter 50 ~ Discharge

As soon as I entered the CCU, the doors behind were closed because no one except doctors and nurses are allowed inside

I looked Rosana who looked half dead. Her nose was bleeding and she looked so pale.

First, when Xavier said her nose was bleeding and she was unconscious, I misunderstood my friend that he could've hit her but after he explained everything, I was confused why she was sick all of sudden.

I checked her pulse and it was not definitely normal. After few checkups, I decided to run a few tests before coming to conclusions.

When I went outside to talk to Xavier about the MRI test, I could find no one outside the emergency ward.

Did he leave?

I called him but he wasn't picking it up. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him.

I sighed and stopped calling him because he doesn't seem to care about her at all. Then, what's the use of informing him.

It's not like I care about her because she killed Monica. Monica was like my sister too and how can you expect me to care Rosana after what she did.

The sole reason that I'm saving her is because I'm a doctor. It's my duty to save everyone whose life is at stake and it's just my duty and nothing else.

"Doctor, can we take her to the scan?", A nurse asked.

"Okay.."

"But without the signature of patient's guardian-"

"I'll take care of the formalities. Take her..", I said and she nodded.

In the corner of my mind, I was curious about what happened to Rosana. What could possibly be wrong with her health?

Also, why did Xavier and Rosana fight? Is it because Xavier had told her about Franco's health condition to her and she got into fight with him?

I stopped thinking about it and went back to my cabin.

I called the radiologist and told that I want the MRI result as soon as possible. He told he'll be able to hand it to me within 24 hours and that's a good thing.

~★~

It was next day and I have successfully arrived to my hospital. Just when I reached my cabin, I got a call from Xavier.

I picked it up and he didn't let me talk.

"I'm leaving for Russia for a meeting. Just do what you have to do about Rosana."

"Um, okay, but you don't want to know what happened to her?", I asked.

"No, I don't because she's not my concern..", he said sternly.

"Okay, the MRI results will be in my table soon and I won't inform you about her condition even if it's fatal.", I said trying to provoke him but he doesn't care and hung up my call immediately.