Chapter 9 ~ Kill Him

It's finally morning

It's finally morning. Xavier and Leonardo has not been back yet. I packed all my bags and Alice said Xavier's dresses are already in his condo.

We're moving to his house and he's not back yet. I just didn't sleep the whole night. I'm tired, exhausted. But, I can't sleep and that's my problem.

My button phone which my father gave me was vibrating. I picked up the call to hear my father's voice.

"Have you reached Xavier's condo?", My father asked.

"No, father. Xavier left last night and he isn't back yet. I will text you after reaching there."

"Where he is now?"

"I don't know. How would I know?"

"You should know! Fucking call him!", He yelled in the phone.

I called Xavier with my own phone. The call was ringing ringing and ringing. Finally he attended the call.

"Where are you, Xavier? We are moving to your house today. Remember?", I asked innocently. I feel ashamed to do this. But, what can I do when it's my sole job.

"I will be back in an hour. Be ready."

"But, where are you?"

"In my office. Any issues?"

"No. I got to go ready. Bye.", I said and hung up. I texted my father that he's in his office and will be back in an hour.

I freshen up and wore a simple tight outfit which hugged my curves perfectly.

Soon, Xavier arrived and we left in his car to his house

Soon, Xavier arrived and we left in his car to his house. We arrived to his house where I saw many guards around.

We entered the house which was perfectly cleaned and a young woman was cooking in the kitchen.

"Did you eat your breakfast?", He asked while looking at his phone.

"No"

"Anna! Make the breakfast ready in 5 minutes.", He yelled to the young woman whose name was Anna and she nodded.