Chapter 15 ~ Pretending

My father was standing on the entrance while I was about to go

My father was standing on the entrance while I was about to go. He should've come a minute later.. I was stunned.

"Uncle, it's pleasant seeing you.", Xavier greeted. But, it's my bad time seeing him.

"I actually came to see my daughter. I was terribly missing her.. So, I decided to come. Were you both planning to go out and am I interrupting you?"

"No, uncle. We're really happy to see you.", Xavier said and shook hand with my father. You are! I'm not happy to see this man!

"It's ok if you're going out. Can I talk to my daughter alone for 5 minutes?", Father said and I gulped. It's not going to end well. I smiled at my father.

"Father.. but, I'm going out with Xavier. I will come see you tomorrow morning....with Xavier. Mom will be happy to see her son-in-law as well.", I said and I could feel the rage burning in him.

"Rosana.. it's just 5 minutes. I can wait.", Xavier offered. It's not time to be gentlemanly, Xavier!

"But Xavier, father would be happy if I stay in his house for a day...with you. So, let's go tomorrow for a stay in his house. Now, you have work and you have me with you.."

I grabbed Xavier and dragged him outside the entrance where my father was standing angrily shooting daggers at me.

"But, Rosana! How could you deny him like that?", He asked.

"I said he'll be so much happy if we stay there tomorrow. I'm really excited to go out with you.", I said with puppy eyes and he nodded.

He got into the car where I sat beside him. I hurried him to take the car as father approached towards the car. He took the car and we got out of the gate. That's when, I sighed in relief.

"You're looking so cute in this dress. I'll be happy if you wear like this everyday."

I wore this dress in a hurry..

"You don't like me when I wear something black?"

"You look really beautiful in every outfit that you own. But, I feel like you're more beautiful in this girly outfits. It highlights your beauty."

"Cause you suck..", I said and he chuckled.

The rest of the drive was awesome. The car was filled with our chitchats and giggles.

"Where are we going now?"

"To meet the Russian Mafia boss. Igor."

Thank God! I came with him. I'll manipulate Xavier to have a friendly relationship with Igor.

"Why?"

"To kill him. He tried to attack my sister and father. I'll not leave anyone who dare to hurt my family.", He said angrily. The fact that it's me who tried to hurt his family is killing me.