six | the who's who.. pt1

Stevie sat balled up on the couch trying to relax and unwind. After a long stressful week, dealing with unnecessary attitudes and bitchy nagging from Tremaine, she finally had a day off, strictly to herself, thankfully, she planned to spend it curled up in her favorite blanket, watching episodes of Grey's anatomy on Netflix and eating the leftover Mexican food she'd door dashed. "Period, that's why you're my bitch, Yang!" Stevie cursed at the TV as she sat sipping more of her wine before she sat on the end table.

Eating a mouthful of noodles, she glanced up at the TV once again, when she heard her cellphone ringing. She groaned as looked over at the screen, believing it to be Cassidy, her little sister needing something, or to beg for money as usual. "Cass not today baby... Oh--" Her shoulders drop with disappointment.

Grabbing her phone up she answered. "Mr. Maverick, hello, is--"

"Tonight is the annual charity dinner party, it's my turn to host it,"

Stevie's brows raised wth curiosity. "Okay?" She questioned openingly.

"So that means you need to be here! Ms. Calhoun, didn't Vanessa tell you this? You're my assistant, which mean assist! With everything! I'd like to assume you have thing's in order correct? I'd hope so, this is a very important event for me. I expect it to start at eight, so you need to be here before then, I'll send a car for you. Also I've emailed you the guest list. Memorize it! I don't need to look like a fool infront of my own guests, thats all!"

"But--" She sighed moving the phone from her ear. "It's my day off--" She cried slinging her phone across the couch.

Leaning over she sat her bowl on the table, snatching the cover off. She stood from the couch immaturely flinging her arms around. "Ugh! I don't wanna go!" She stomped her foot before she moved to exit the living room. "I don't even know what to fucking wear!" She yelled slumped down the hallway towards the front door.

Exiting her apartment, she moved a couple doors down across the hallway from her own suite. Knocking a few times, she waited until she heard light movement inside of the apartment. Seconds later the door pulled opened. "Hello beautiful, I already know, no need to stress, I have it all handled. I did everything ahead of time before I left for leave, c'mon in I'll help you with the guest list, its only a choice few you'll need to remember--" Valerie motioned Stevie into her apartment.

"Oh thank God, that's why I love you," Stevie shut the door behind herself.