fifty two | in the moment (short)

[ 18+

[ 18+ .. for matters that the book/chapter contains mature content. For those that may dislike/ trigger from sub/dom, sexual dominance, behavior or activity, I suggest you stop reading.. If you do continue, I can't apologize for anything said or done, that you don't agree with/ like, because you were warned beforehand.. ]
__________

A gentle breeze from the cool evening night, blew calmly through the cracked balcony doors of the room Stevie and Tremaine shared. In turn circulating a sweet and freshing scent around the room.
Grunts, moans and deep breaths were shared jointly between the couple. As they engaged in a sexual act.

"Shit--" His thick brows meet with mixed emotion, as he scrunched up his face every two or three seconds.

"Trem..Tre--" Almost breathless, Stevie's moans fill Tremaine's ears. Further igniting his arousal for her.

"Mm," He licks his lips smiling at her. "Ride that shit, be daddy's good girl, and cum on ya' dick, it's yours, baby," He rested his back down against the mattress. Tremaine always being so vocal during sex, was sure to help Stevie reach her climax way before he did, and he didn't have a complaint, that's the way he wanted it, Stevie got hers off first

"Tre--" She groaned softly as she rested her hands on his bare chest to balance, as she rode the nine inches of erect flesh.

Tremaine's large hands squeezed tighter at Stevie's hips. Rhythmically her body swayed ontop of his. Her uncovered breasts bounced around uncovered and freely. As her hips swirled in circles, back and forth, and occasionally up and down. "Good girl, you look so fucking pretty, baby," Tremaine encouraged her, as he lifted his hand to wrap around her neck.

"C'mere," Stevie followed the direction of  Tremaine's hand, as he pulled her by her neck, down, causing her face to hover above his. "Look at me, baby," He lifted up to place a kiss against her lips.

Her eyes shut tightly, her teeth digging into her bottom lip, her entire body trembling and sweaty from exhaustion, with thee overwhelming sense of bliss. She was speechless at the moment. Realizing, she had let herself go entirely, allowing her only focus to be sexually satisfaction. Which she undoubtedly could count on Tremaine for.

"Stevie?" He smiled at her ignoring him, finding fervor in her brattiness.

Tremaine removed his hand from her neck. Caressingly his hands rove around Stevie's skin, squeezing at her warm flesh. Before a few seconds later, he lifts his back from the mattress. Their faces inches apart now. "Look, at, me, now," He demanded kissing her lips again.

Slowly Stevie opened her eyes to look into his. Clouded with rapture. He saw that her eyes were filled with tears. Exhaling a gratifying breath, a few single tears rolled down her cheek. "Fuck..." She cried softly.

Tremaine leaned over to kis the warm, salty tears away from her cheeks. Before his lips touched Stevie's, passionately, he kissed her with such affection and warmth steeped into it. Tenderly, their lips dance together as if they were desperately hungry for one another.