twenty five | night cap

Tremaine made his way into the door. Halting in the small hallway, he was welcomed in by the appetizing aroma of something wonderful cooking, and thee reposeful melody of jazz music.

Tremaine sat his keys and briefcase down on the hall table. Slipping the blazer off his shoulders, he continued through his loft in the direction of the kitchen, to find Stevie busy at the stove completely oblivious to him.

Stevie lifted her hand containing a glass of light colored wine to her lips to take a sip.

Tremaine arched his eyebrow. Quite compelled by her appearance. She was wearing a thin strapped white dress that stopped at her ankles, yet hugged her snug in all the right places, giving a wonderful silhouette of what exactly is underneath it. Tremaine tilted his head a bit.

He eyed her curvaceous figure as she moved around the kitchen cooking, enjoying the view a tad to much, he then decided to clear his throat to make her aware of his presence.

"Hey,"

"Oh--" Stevie jumped when she turned to see him standing there. "I didn't even know you were here. Hi! Let me get you something to drink. Sit, sit," Grabbing the empty champagne flute. She filled it up half way with thee wine she'd purchased from the store for the evening.

"Yeah I'm surprised you came back, figured you be at home relaxing," He told her as he moved into the kitchen, taking a seat in one of the stool at the large bar top.

"After thee day I had, Tremaine? I couldn't let this favor go unreturned, I know you said don't worry about it, but I just can't. So, my way of paying you back is to cook you a nice home cooked meal. Is that okay with you?" She asked sliding the glass of wine across the counter to him.

He smiled admiring her face for a second. "You do look nice, damn, that color does look really good on you, Stevie, I mean I knew from the pictures, but to see it in person? It looks really nice on you,"

Stevie blushed as she toyed with a curl. "Thank you I can't believe it's actually pink!" She chuckled taking another sip of her wine, nervously avoiding Tremaine's intense staring.

"Um.. yeah my fault," He cleared his throat a little as he laughed. "Nah I don't mind at all though, shit, the way it smelled coming in the door? I'd be a dumb ass to say no. I honestly haven't had a good home cooked meal since I was younger,"

"Okay good to hear. Now, try the wine out tell me if you like it," With that she turned away from him heading back over to the stove.

Tremaine took a sip of the wine, savoring the crisp taste, he was then stunned by it's smooth, sweet, after taste. "This is good, so, chef gorgeous, what's on the menu?" He loosened his tie and rested back in his seat.

Grabbing the glass of wine up he took another sip. Swishing thee fresh taste around in his mouth. "Mm," he stretched and worked thee stress of the day out of his shoulders and neck.