thirty three | shot caller (filter)

Two days later

Two days later ..

Stevie stood at the stove dancing to the music playing from her speaker. Flipping the pancake over in the skillet, is when her music was interrupted. Sighing loudly she turned to face the island top where her phone sat propped up, to see it was an incoming FaceTime call. Answering the phone she smiled into the camera.

"Good morning beautiful people," She smiled to see it was a group call with Cassidy, Ari and Myles.

She turned back around towards the stove, continuing to sway her hips to the music, she carried on with her cooking. Singing along to the music, as she poured more batter into the skillet.

"Morning!" Cassidy smiled as she continued brushing her teeth.

"Morning, babes, What you doing, big booty Judy, in your rich house wife robe, ohhhhh you got company?" Ari asked laughing.

"Cooking breakfast, and no I don't, nosey," Stevie rolled her eyes laughing as she turned to look back at her phone then back towards the stove.

"Breakfast!?!" Everyone yelled out in a shocked tone.

Laughing Stevie turned yet again to look back at her phone. "Yes! I'm cooking breakfast, damn, yall act like I don't be cooking or something,"

"Not breakfast!" Cassidy and Ari laughed coincidentally.

"Jinx!" They laughed.

"Jinx, shut the fuck up, I do cook breakfast, sometimes. What do yall want anyways?" Stevie asked turning back towards the stove to finish cooking.

"Um it's Sunday, Stevie, hello? It's Sunday funday, it was your turn to plan festivities this weekend, remember? Since your ass has been missing in action for the past two days. But anyways, what are we doing today, so I can plan my outfit out," Myles appeared in the camera behind Ari.

"Oh! Shit, today is Sunday, I completely forgot yall. Damn, um... Well I kinda have plans already, yall--"

"Plans?!?-! Stevie please don't be the one to ruin a five year tradition! We haven't missed a Sunday funday since we started doing it! See she's lying, she does have company! Since when does she cook fucking breakfast!" Ari nagged as he picked his phone up.

"Mhm.. She's lying for sure," Cassidy laughed lightly.

"First off I'm not lyin..." Stevie heard the heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. Looking up she saw Tremaine making his way towards the kitchen. "Alright, see yall later! Love you!" She moved to grab up her phone from where it sat.