fifty four - setting the record straight

Fast asleep on the lounge couch outside, Stevie and Tremaine lay wrapped in each other's arms fast asleep. Everyone else laid asleep wherever they could find comfort, the floor, lounge chairs, in the hammock, and dining chairs from the dining table, even on top of the table.

"Whew... Boy we had a time last night." Ari walked around the villa recording his friends as they slept. "Look at her, that's crazy, yo, she's literally asleep on top of the table, what the hell!" He laughed shocked as he recorded Cassidy, who was laid out on her back snoring.

Stepping over the couple asleep on the ground. He laughed as he continued walking around the backyard. "Look at this cute lil' couple here, look at them mad fuckin' cute." Ari stopped to record Stevie and Tremaine. 

Tremaine half asleep, couldn't help but to smile. As he slowly opened his eyes. "Yo, morning." He tossed his hand up to Ari.

"Sup, sleeping good I see?" He alluded to the firm grip Tremaine's left hand had on Stevie's chest. 

The two laughed together as he moved his hand. Looking around he noticed the sun was out and beaming brightly — meaning a new day had arisen. Lifting his arm, he checked his watch for the time. "Damn, it's eight thirty."

"Yup since you're up? Can we talk, privately before everyone else gets up?" Ari asked as he ended the video on his camcorder. 

Tremaine shook his head. "Yeah, sure just let me get up, I gotta take a leak anyways." He explained through a low yawn.

Managing to remove himself from where he laid with Stevie. Sure not to wake her up from her sleep—because she wasn't the nicest when it happened. So, Tremaine avoided it at all cost.

He laid a quick kiss on her forehead, and stood stretching his body to relieve the discomfort from his sleeping position the night before. Taking a moment—he was taken back when he looked around; seeing all the sleeping bodies scattered in different places outside of the villa, it didn't seem like anyone made it to their respective sleeping quarter's that night. "Damn, we did have a good time. Shit." He chuckled into his fist. As he stepped over some, while making his way into the villa behind Ari.

Once he made a stop at the bathroom. He washed his hands and face, before making his way to the kitchen to meet with Ari to talk. "So what's up? Everything cool, I mean yall having fun?" Tremaine inquired as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

Ari shrugged with a slow nod of the head. "It's cool yeah, again, we appreciate you for inviting and including Myles and I. But, this conversation isn't about the trip."

Tremaine rested his back against the sink counter behind him. Sipping his water, he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.
"Okay? So what is it about then?" He asked. 

"You and my best friend." Ari replied.

Tremaine nodded confused as to what this all could be about. "Okay? Again, what about Stevie and I? Let's not speak in circles, we're two adults here, Ari, cut the bullshit. If you have something to say about our relationship be mature enough to say it, or let's drop the subject altogether." Tremaine frowned as he took another sip of his water.