forty six | uninvited guest (new)

[ Sidebar : no, no don't worry

[ Sidebar : no, no don't worry. It won't turn into one of those books... But y'all know I have to spicy it up here and there. With that being said, enjoy! And let's help welcome in a new character 🫣😂 BYE! ]
__________________

Wrapped up in each other's arms and the cotton sheets, Stevie and Tremaine laid sleeping thee morning away. But, unexpectedly their peaceful slumber was coming to an end, when there was heavy knocking at the door.

Groaning, Tremaine awakened first. Hearing the knocking caused him to look around. Peeking over Stevie, who was still asleep. He stared at the nightstand to see it was 6am. "Who the fuck..."

Tired and now annoyed, Tremaine slowly pulled away from Stevie's grip. Once successfully out of the bed without waking her, he snatched up his pj bottom's from the floor slipping them on.

Getting his feet stuffed into his house shoes. He hurried to make his way downstairs to curse whomever was at his door out completely. Because he didn't like uninvited guests at all, and he definitely despised having his door beat on with such urgency.

"Tre?! Baby... Open the door!"

Stopping abruptly in his tracks, he stared wide eyed at the double doors. The heavy knocking began again. "Tremaine?!" The same nasally cry was heard again.

Hurrying to the door. "Uh.. hol' up!" He shouted as his hands rested on the gold locks. Stunned for a moment, he swallowed down the nervousness building in his throat as he twisted the locks, pulling open one of the double doors.

"Baby... What's going on my key is not working, can you get my bags out the trunk, thank you," She smiled picking up her duffle bag from the porch.

"What you doing here, Kendra," He asked standing in the crack of the door.

Narrowing her eyes she looked up and at his mug. "Huh? What do you mean.. Why are you standing in the way. Let me in, I'm tired from my flight and need some sleep," She tried moving passed him.

"Nah--" He told her shaking his head.

Kendra rolled her eyes. "Cuse me' Tremaine, what's the issue? Awe c'mon don't tell me your still mad, baby--" She reached over to lay her hand against his bare chest.

Tremaine flicked her hand off of his chest. "I'm not ya' fucking baby, Kendra, and the issue is you, fuck you doing here,"

 "I'm not ya' fucking baby, Kendra, and the issue is you, fuck you doing here,"