thirty four | getaway

Stevie looked around the room making sure she'd packed all the essentials for the little trip she was going on with Tremaine. Though she didn't necessarily know what exactly to pack. Simply because she had no idea where they were going, so she packed just a little of everything in order to be prepared.

Pressure 😩
Pulling up in five minutes

"Oh! Okay hurry up Stevie," She told herself as she locked her phone back. Looking around the room once more, before she then heard loud knocking at the door.

"Who the hell--" She turned on her heels. A few seconds passed, as she heard the door unlocking and then opening but she had the chain on it.

"Stevie, Stevie Marie!"

Laughing she made an exit from her bedroom, heading down the hallway to the front of her apartment. She saw a arm struggling to remove the chain.

"I should, break!" She grabbed at the arm. "-- This motherfucker off, cause technically you're breaking into my shit, move! Move your hand before you lose it!" She laughed slapping Cassidy's arm out of the cracked door.

Laughing Cassidy pulled her arm out of the doorway as Stevie shut the door back. Unhooking the chain, she pulled the door open wider. Only to be shoved out of the way as Cassidy and Ari rushed in and right passed her.

"Bedroom!"

"I got the bathroom!"

Stumbling back some she laughed, utterly amused, as she watched her sister and one of her closest friends play detective's. Snooping and seeking through her apartment for her mysterious beau.

"Where he at, Stevie!" Ari yelled stepping out of the bathroom, moving to open the hallway closet. "Got ya! Oh.. shit, well,"

"Ari?! Get in here she's packing a bag! Are these lace?!?" Cassidy's squeaky voice carried through the apartment.

"Get! Oh my God," Stevie slammed the door shut, hurrying down the hallway to her bedroom. Where she found the two of them rummaging through the dufflebag she'd packed. "Get outta' there, now, now--" She thumped Cassidy's forehead and pulled Ari away by his ear.

"Ouch, now who you sneaking away with strumpet? You keeping secrets from us, we on' like that," Ari rolled his eyes as she plopped down on Stevie's bed.

"At all," Cassidy moved to sit next to Ari "I'm your sister I should know these things, Stevie, you've never hid anything from me,"