seventeen| deal breaker pt 2

Jada tapped on Tremaine's cracked door causing him to lean over to look passed his computer screen in order to see whom it was knocking on the door. "C'mon,"
He called loud enough for whoever to hear.

Jada pushed the door open further and peaked her head inside the room. Smiling, she fixed her coat on her shoulders. "Just coming to see if you needed anything else before I head out?"

Tremaine shook his head. "Nah I'm cool, thanks, see you Thursday. Oh, hold on is Ms. Calhoun still here?" He asked as she attempted to walk away.

"Uh--" Jada stepped back to peak, when she started laughing. The faint sound of heels increased closer, and, closer until Stevie came into his view. "She sure is, well, if you don't need anything else? Goodnight you two, I'm heading home to get some sleep, I'll see you guys when I get back," Jada threw her tote on her shoulder.

"Night, Jada," Stevie voiced nicely. Watching Jada yawn as she tossed her hand up waving, before she spun on her heels and strolled tiredly towards the elevators.

Stevie waited patiently for Jada to climb onto the shaft. Waving bye to one another once more for the evening. The doors then pushed closed, when it showed the floor change, Stevie then turned towards Tremaine doorway. Stepping into his office, with thee manila folder tucked under her arm. She shut the door behind herself. "Okay I've looked over this contract of yours? And well I have a few questions and some adjustments of my own to make, so let's talk,"

Tremaine smiled benevolently nodding his head. "Of course but I'm hungry and according to this watch it's time to clock out. Therefore I am, can we dicuss thing's over dinner? I have reservations at Svinos, and David should be here any minute --" And, as if on cue, Tremaine's phone lite up, letting him know David in fact had just arrived to pick him up.

"And yup he's here, so," He asked standing from his seat. Grabbing his suit jacket from thee back of his chair. He stood getting it situated on his shoulders.

"You asking me out to dinner? Or telling me?" Stevie nudged with a slight smirk.

Tremaine did a double take at her, noticing thee coy smile on her lips. Tucking his phone and wallet in his pocket, he rested his palms down on his desk. Making unmediated eye contact with Stevie. "Which would you prefer, Ms. Calhoun? Either way if I'm not eating something in the next five to ten minutes? I won't be as considerate, so," He shrugged and then continued gathering his item's to leave.

"I'll.." Stevie cleared her throat. "I'll go get my thing's," With that she turned on her heels and moved to exit his office.

"Ms. Calhoun?" He called as she made it into the hallway. She paused and looked back at him momentarily. "I was asking," He smiled and lowered his head to finishing packing up his briefcase. 

Smiling she continued to her office to gather her thing's. Before the two of them exited the building to head downstairs.