twenty three | truth be told pt 1

Tremaine fidgeted nervously with his suit jacket. Sighing he stood outside of the town car waiting for Stevie to come outside. Checking his watch for the time. He was thrown off for a moment when bright lights shined in his face from a car parking behind the car that was situated behind his. Lifting his hand he shielded his eyes for a moment, until the headlights dimmed out.

Tremaine turned away and focused his eyes on Stevie's building. Sighing he moved towards the staircase preparing to knock, but just as he stepped up onto the first step, she was coming outside of her building.

"About time I told you David would be here--" Tremaine turned back around. Stepping down back onto the concrete. He saw David climbing out of his Lexus, adjusting the Armani suit jacket on his shoulders.

"David--" Tremaine felt a rush of heat throughout his body. Forcing a quick smile the two meet halfway. "What you doing here?" He asked trying to stifle the vexx mug he almost gave.

David smiled as he shrugged nonchalantly as he gave a slight smirk. "Escorting that beautiful woman to the auction tonight, cuse'me my man," David flashed Tremaine a cheeky smile as patted his shoulder before stepping passed him to approach Stevie.

"Damn, woman," Tremaine tightened up instantly. Swallowing down his ego, he turned on his Gucci loafers, lifting his eyes he watched David and Stevie share a hug, before he grabbed her hand spinning her around. "You'll be the prettiest one there, glad you're on my arm, ma,"

Stevie smiled as she primped. "Think so I just threw something together since I found out so last minute, but thank you, you're looking mad good ya'self, gorgeous face," Stevie leaned over picking something from the fabric of his suit.

"Uh... Cuse'me me don't mean to interrupt--" Tremaine walked over joining the pair.

"But you will," Stevie commented laughing lowly to herself.

Tremaine shifted his eyes in her direction. He couldn't deny it, no matter how annoyed he was in that moment. He had to acknowledge the fact that Stevie truly did look beautiful tonight. Her hair was in a updo, which was a first he'd seen from her. Giving more attention to her gorgeous face, which alone could woo you in. She wore an expensive looking blue mini dress, which showed off her soft, glowing skin, and to top it off, he admired her uncovered thick legs and thighs.