thirty two | private show pt 2

[ 18+ .. for matters that the book/chapter contains mature content. For those that may dislike/ trigger from sub/dom, sexual dominance, behavior or activity, I suggest you stop reading.. If you do continue, I can't apologize for anything said or done, that you don't agree with/ like, because you were warned beforehand.. ]
_______

Tremaine wrapped his hands around Stevie's thighs dragging her down the bed to the edge, both heaving loudly. Tremaine kept a good grip on her right thigh, as he pushed her left down on the bed. "Put it back in," He told her.

Adhering to his request, she sat up to grab Tremaine's solid member, stroking it slightly she ran the tip of it through her dripping slits, before positioned him at her opening. "Mm, right there good girl," Without warning he thrusted his pelvis forward causing all nine inches to dig into her warmth.

"Fuck!" Stevie's head dropped back as she rested on her elbow.

"Mhmm," Tremaine moaned as he pulled out slowly. Tapping the tip of his member against her swollen clit, he opened his mouth and allowed some spit to drop onto his erection. Stroking himself he then slowly pushed back into Stevie's warmth. Grunting at her wall muscles contracting, gripping him slightly. "Fuck--" He paused for a moment to adjust.

After a couple seconds he began to thrust his pelvis forward at a slow rhythm, as he took deeper strokes inside of Stevie. Feeling her muscles clenching,  he continued at the same steady pace, before he lifted his hand to push down on her stomach right about her waist.

"Ah--" Stevie gasped as she collapsed back onto the mattress. "Oh my God, I hate you!" She moaned out unexpectedly.

Tremaine bursted out laughing.

He teased as he picked up his pace stroking a bit faster. "You hate me? Hmm, you hate me?"

"Ye..yes," She moaned as her hands felt around the bed for something to grip. When he nails clenched into her sheets.
"Tremaine--" She cried out as he back arched from the sheets.

"I' give yo' fine ass some to hate," He smiled as he pulled out. Stepping back some he reached over grabbing Stevie's waist flipping her over on her stomach. "Ass up right now," He ordered.

"Tremaine,"

"I didn't fucking--" He large hand applied a rough slap to her right butt check. "-- Stutter, ass up, now," He applied another slap to her butt.

Moaning out she placed her hand behind her to hold him off. "Okay.. Okay I'm doing it,"

"Hurry up, Stevie!" He voiced in urgent tone applying another slap to her left butt check this time, causing her shriek in pleasure. "I want you on all fours right now, shorty, I want this ass up,"

Stevie obeyed as she stretched her arms out across the bed, arching her back, which caused her butt to lift up and press against Tremaine's waist. "I love when you listen," His large hands massaged up and down Stevie's lower back. Altering her bend a little more, he  stroked the head of his erection as he slowly entered her from behind.

"Ah--" Stevie stiffened.

"Mm, mm, fix ya' that shit, now!" He slapped her left butt check.

Stevie dropped her waist back down, arching her back like she was a moment ago. Tremaine got a good grip on her waist, when he lifted his right foot up on the bed balancing himself.

Thrusting his hips forward at a pleasurable pace. His eyes watched Stevie's plump derriere slap against his waist and lower stomach. Enjoying the view, he smiled as he continued stroking. "You still hate me, hmm?" He teased as he groped her butt, squeezing it before he applied another rough slap.