thirty five | foolish tiff

I'm breaking my break early just for y'all!  You're welcome! 😫💜

______

Stevie opened the screen door stepping out onto the back porch, moving over towards the porch swing where Tremaine sat staring out at the lake, she handed him a glass of wine. "There you go, wow, this view is nice,"

"Thanks, see, I told you it was nice, c'mon sit down," He moved his laptop onto his lap and patted the empty spot next to him. "C'mon,"

Smiling Stevie moved over to take a seat on the swing next to him. Inhaling the cool evening air. She then took a quick sip of her wine savoring the taste in her mouth. "Tremaine? Why'd you invite me up here? I mean if it's such a personal moment? Ya'know wouldn't you want to have this time with family, or I don't know maybe yourself?" She asked looking at him as he took a sip of the wine.

He shrugged his shoulders as nodded his head. Liking thee crisp taste of the wine. "This puts me in the mind of some of type of Chardonnay. And, family yeah no, my mom is somewhere with her second husband? Maybe the third, I don't know, and my brother and I don't really get along that well, he don't give a fuck," He took a sip of the wine. "Besides I'm always doing stuff alone, always kinda have, I'm tired of that, and I just... Didn't wanna be alone this time," He confessed. 

Stevie lowered the wine glass from her lips as she looked over at Tremaine. Reaching over she massage under his chin. "Thank you for inviting me, Tremaine, I needed this break, it's so peaceful and quiet, I saw a carriage!" She laughed resting her hand on Tremaine's leg.

He shook his head laughing. "Yeah, you gone see a lot of them, alot of Amish families live around here. But it is mad quiet, for sure, that's why my pops moved out here when him and my mom split. He said he hated the city anyways, and living countryside has been his dream since he was younger, I'm glad he got his dream before he passed, though this place needs a lot of repairs, for years he nagged about me and Mike coming to help him, I was always so fuckin' busy," He sighed placing his wine glass down on the small side table next to him.

"Well, why don't you do them now Tremaine? Take some time off and fix whatever he wanted done, in honor of him, it'll make you feel better. You'll be doing what he didn't get a chance to do," She told him as her thumb swirled aimlessly around on his thigh.

"I can't, Stevie, you know that. I gotta--"

Stevie sat her wine glass down on the porch off to the side. "-- You have to what, Tremaine? Because don't say work, you're your own fuckin' boss. Who's going to say anything? I'm pretty sure you can take the week off, it's not going to hurt you, you need to anyways. And what better way to relax than out here? I mean, your pops is right countryside is the best place to live, cause I know I would. Here? This is the perfect place to live. It's tranquil, relaxing, soothing, I mean could raise a family out here, just imagine it," She lifted her hands, framing certain parts of the property with her finger's in different angles.