twelve | up in the air pt 1

A few weeks later ...

Stevie lightly jogged on the treadmill. Rolling her eyes she looked over at her friend who occupied the treadmill next to hers. "What? You're kidding me,"

"You know it's true, Stevie, you're a bitch when you want to be. You overanalyze and deconstruct the man's life every time h breathes. And ya'know it. You're my girl and all, and I love you to death, but you were wrong in this situation. You didn't even have to say what you said, Stevie, maybe it's because you like him. And trying to deflect--" She shrugged as she moved to tap some button on the equipment.

Stevie reached out to slow down the machine. Placing her hands on the handles of the treadmill, she moved placing her feet on the out sides of the machine. Huffing tiredly she shut the treadmill off.

Ari slowly strolled on his treadmill, looking to his right at his friend's. "I agree with you, Leah. Stevie she's right and you know it. You and that mouth of yours can be dangerous, dan..ge..rous, when you want it to be. And truthfully I think you two act like yall do with one another? Simply because yall are attracted to one another, physically and of course sexually, because whew, talk about a fine ass couple okay? I think the anger you two cast at one another fuels from fear of.. Maybe rejection from the other? So that's why you two clash, you're both feeding off idiotic scenarios and thoughts yall have conjured up in yall heads, and then, instead of being adults who communicate? You two rather bicker and chew away at one another. That way you don't have to act on your initial feeling's. Which brings us back to--"

"Attraction," Leah and Ari voiced jointly.

"Fuck yall I'm going to get something to drink, I'm thirsty, tired and not for the bullshit right now," Stevie fanned them off not trying to hear the truth. Which is ironic coming from some who loves telling people about themselves.

"No we aren't the one's you need to fucking, stink. You need to let Mr. Man rearrange that cat in ya pants. I wish you two would just hump, I could only imagine thee sex, ah! As a gay man im getting hot thinking about it. I'd pay for the tape as well, yall most definitely in thee top four,"

"Who's all on the list, Ari'ontae?" Leah asked laughing.

Ari smiled. "Um hello, one, Ciara and Russell, cause I know he be pulling track's loose, two Durk and India, have you seen the lips ona? Then there's Stevie and daddy long legs, and to top if off, of course my ultimate favorite. And I'd pay my left lung for their tape, hell give all of Myles side family for their tape--"

"Who?!" Leah laughed.

"Mr and Mrs fine ass Shrumpert, duh,"

"Yes! I have to agree with that one. They look look like they have bomb sex," Leah laughed.