forty eight | rich $hit pt 1

The crowd applauded as Tremaine posed for his wall of fame photo Duck, the owner couldn't stop laughing at Stevie as she ruthlessly taunted fats, who tonight after two years as the undefeated pool champ at the bar lost to Tremaine.

"Fuck you, Stevie, he got lucky!" Fats argued laughing.

Stevie stuck her tongue out as she wagged her fingers near her ears. "Oh he ain't got lucky yet,"

"Yeah whatever, like I said he got lucky!"

Stevie waved her hand around, mockingly. "Blah, blah, blah. Save that shit for someone who gives a flying fuck, you ou lost fair and square to my mans!" Stevie turned her attention to where Tremaine stood conversing with Tremaine about business matters.

"Uh no, this one here is a fuckin' handful, how'd you end up with her?" Duck shook his head laughing as Stevie walked over joining them.

"Shut up, Duck, you know you love me," Stevie reached over pinching his cheek.

"I do, I do, you're my God daughter. But, you still drive my pressure up with that mouth of yours,"

"Mine too, Duck," Tremaine laughed.

Laughing Stevie rested her arm on Tremaine's shoulder. "Whatever to the both of yous. But you know I used to sneak in here when I was in highschool? Duck would never give me alcohol, no matter how much I lied, he'd just give me a coke or make me a root beer float, but, he did let me hangout from time to time, until my pops would come and drag me out and I'd be in trouble,"

Duck smiled. "Didn't stop your behind from coming in though. Cass was my main man, I miss him a lot y'know,"

Stevie gave a small grin. "Me too, Duck, I miss him everyday,"

Duck let the camera rest against his chest. "He knew to call me when he couldn't find you, what a shame, he knew weren't anywhere but here. Sometimes I would call him myself when it got too crazy around here. To come get you and get you home, make sure you were safe y'know. But I didn't mind, you didn't want anything but some curly fries, a float and watch them cats shoot dice in the back door, you know I caught her back there a couple times?"

Stevie cracked up laughing. "Hey I was trying to make money for a slice after school, I used to win too, whew, do they still do it, Duck?" Stevie asked hopeful she could relive an old memory just once more.

Duck shook his head. "No like they used to, Stev, ever since that shooting back in 09, it's died down a whole lot, y'know, but I catch a few guys back there from time to time. You know I could've gotten in a lot of trouble back then having a minor in my spot. But, if I had the chance to do it all over again? Id be sitting them curly fries and that float on the bar for you, you really livened the place up," He reached over pinching her cheek.