forty three | anticipation

_________

_________

Stevie stood at her bed packing clothes into a dufflebag. When she stopped to look back at her open closet door. "Tremaine what the hell are you in there looking for? Will you get out of my close--"

"-- Here, just got a text, we have to have drinks with some investors, well I do but I'd like for you to attend," He stepped out of her closet with a article of clothing hanging on a hanger.

"What? What investors, Tremaine, is this why you were rushing me? Ugh, I don't wanna sit and listen to you and whoever, yap about stocks and revenue, please...."

He fanned her off as he made his way over to where she stood with her hands on her hips. "Yeah this will look good, go head go get dressed," He told her folding the garment over her shoulder.

"She pulled the clothing from her shoulder to analyze it."Oh! This is new still has the tag on it. I haven't worn this yet, but don't you think this is a little raunchy for a business dinner?" She inquired.

"Nope it's perfect now go get dressed, we don't have to meet them until eleven, so you have plenty of time to get all dolled up," He grabbed her hand pulling her towards the bathroom. Gently pushing her inside he shut the door behind her.

"Okay....." He turned away from the door. Heading back over to the closet, he continued rummaging through the boxes and containers she had inside for something particular. "Where the fuck is.... Yeah, got you!" He snatched the scrapbook out of the box he'd found it in. Making his way out of the closet, he eased over towards the bathroom door.

Leaning his ear against it. He heard Stevie's soft humming as she moved around the small space, before he then heard the shower turn on. "Okay.. Good,'' He whispered before quietly moving away from the door.

Exiting the bedroom, Tremaine headed to the front of the apartment. He had a few things to do before Stevie got out of the shower, which dealing with her and her mini concert's when she showered, he knew it granted him at least thirty t thirty five minutes.

So he knew he had to hustle.

Digging his keys out of his pocket. He as noiselessly as possible, made a swift exit from her apartment. "A'ight," He smiled as he held the scrapbook under his arm and jogged down the hallway.