thirty seven | doing a good deed

A week later ..

After the nice little getaway with Stevie, the two were back in the city and ready to take on the fresh week of opportunities. Tremaine, couldn't wait to be back in the office and back to work. On the other hand, Stevie was banned from the office for a couple hours as Tremaine sent her off to get her hair and nails done.

While he was to handle the whole Ginger situation. Which was to "fire her, immediately" according to Stevie that morning when he left for work.

There was knocking on Tremaine's office door. Looking up he removed his glasses and moved from behind his computer screen to peek. "C'mon,"

The door opened and in she walked, thee six inch pumps carrying her curvaous soma into the room. Smiling,  she approached the desk with a file in her hand. "Morning, Mr. Maverick, I have that letter typed up like you asked,"

"Ginger?! Oh shit I forgot about you, uh--" He stammered checking his watch for the time

"Ginger?! Oh shit I forgot about you, uh--" He stammered checking his watch for the time. Panic sets in straight away, when he heard the elevator ding notifying him someone was getting off.

"Stevie!" Jade yelled as he heard hurried steps outside the office.

"Oh---" He stood up from his seat. Fixing his suit jacket, he moved around the desk as he heard the clack of heels nearing his office.

"Mr. Maverick," Stevie tapped on the door as she peeked inside. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were with someone I'll come back,"

"Stevie wait a minute," Tremaine called after her before she could exit the office. "Ginger, Stevie, Stevie.. my assistant Ginger,"

Stevie nodded smiling. "Ginger? That's a nice name, nice to meet you, wow you're really pretty, she's really pretty isn't her?" Stevie extended her hand out to her. Looking between Tremaine and Ginger.

Ginger smiled as she shook Stevie's hand. "Nice to meet you, Stevie, and thanks, you're really goregous yourself,"

"Ginger could you give us a minute please?" Tremaine asked adjusting his cufflink, avoiding eye contact with Stevie as he stifled his laughter.