forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)

_________

_________

Stevie stood at the sliding doors that lead outside of Tremaine's home to the backyard, enjoying the view, as she rested her body on the framing, while she sipped on thee glass of champagne Tremaine had given her a while ago. 

"Boo," Tremaine's hands grabbed at her waist startling her as she wasted some of the champagne from her glass.

"Tremaine!" She sighed laughing, looking down at the small spill near her feet, she then turned around in his hold to face him.

"You good?" He asked rested his left hand on the small of her back, while his right hand caressed is her cheek.

"Yeah..." She smiled sweetly. "I'm great actually, Tremaine. I still can't believe you did all of this for me, Tremaine. I still think you shouldn't, but it was absolutely beautiful," She told him as he leaned in to kiss his lips.

Dropping his right hand to rest on her back, he pulled her body closer to his own. "This? This isn't shit compared to the things I want to do for you, Stevie, I told you it's so much you deserve outta' life, baby, a woman like you shouldn't have to lift a fucking finger, no true shit, ma. Though I know your independent, stubborn ass won't allow me to sweep you off your feet completely? I am very appreciative and happy you're allowing me into your space, to learn who you are, what you like, dislike, what makes you smile, y'know outside of work on a deeper, personal level. Getting to see the fun, outgoing, vivacious Stevie, and not just workaholic, bully --"

Laughing she poked his chest. "-- Watch it,"

Laughing his kissed the tip of her nose.
"-- A'ight, a'ight, but no funny shit though  Stevie? If I'm being honest here. I haven't felt this way in a long time. You uh... You do something to me, Stevie, in a good way," He shrugged looking away from her.

Slowly Stevie's lips pulled into a bashful grin. Suddenly she burst into giggles "Damn it, Tre... Stop doing this," She tried pulling away from him.

"Wait...." He pulled her back. "What am I doing, mama, huh?" He dropped his hands lower to squeeze her body closer to his, inhaling her lasting scent.

"This--" She whined laughing. Pulling away from him once more, she stepped outside of his home into the backyard. "You're making a fucking punk outta' me, Tremaine. I'on like it, man. All this giggly, blushing shit isn't me. I don't do this, I don't ---" She turned to see him already following closely behind her.

Smiling he cupped her chin with his hand.  "-- Correction, you've never had a man who knew how to make you feel like this. Because alot of men are intimidated by a woman like you Stevie. Head strong, very intelligent, bold and damn sure outspoken,"  The two laughed lightly.