thirty six | an us-ship

Stevie felt kisses on her face and lastly gently against her lips. Shifting a bit she began to wake up. Opening her eyes to look up, she saw Tremaine hovering over her. "Look I'm about to go visit my pops grave. I didn't want you to wake up and I wasn't here, so, I'll be back in about a hour or so okay?"

"Okay," She voice quietly as she yawned closing her eyes back.

Tremaine leaned down to ekiss her lips again. Stevie smiled as she puckered her lips, causing Tremaine to bend back down and kiss her again. "I see you over that lil' funky ass attitude from last night, but look we gotta talk once I get back,"

"Whatever," She tossed over on her stomach tossing her head away from where he stood.

He scratched through her scalp for a moment laughing at her. "Bye, mean ass, see you in a a bit," The black sneakers carried his 6'3 soma out of the room.

Leaving Stevie there to get in some more sleep. He took a sorrowful drive alone Collingdale, Pennsylvania to visit his father's grave at the Eden's cemetery. One he'd been honestly dreading to take since they'd arrived yesterday. But, he knew he needed to do it. The whole point of driving to Pennsylvania in the first place was solely for that purpose.

Tremaine opened the glover compartment pulling out a tape recorder. Sitting it on the seat next to him. He reached over pressing the play button down. It was something he treasured, he'd listen to the tapes he father would record of different things, and every year on his death anniversary, he'd listen to a tape just to hear his father's voice.

"Hello, John Harris Maverick, here and I'm happy to announce that I am a father, today! My wife, Trisha gave birth to the boys, twins! Would you believe it? I have to baby boys, Tremaine and Michael, my little Tre is a tad small, but if he's anything like me, he'll grow up big and strong! And that Michael, well he's a big one! Wow I can't believe it, they're finally here, ya'know when I started making these tapes? Trisha had just found out she was pregnant, now they're actually here. Wow, I hope I'm a great of a dad to them as I had, I hope my mistakes and faults don't hurt them, or deter them. Because I want my boys to be something when they're older, something that.. Oh! The babies are woke, means it's time to end this, well Tremaine, Micheal? I love both you boys!"

Tremaine smiled as he reached over pushing another button on the tape recorder. Before turning his attention back to the road.

"Alright! Alright, hey it's John Harris Maverick here. Just a small update, the boys are six.. No, seven months today? And boy can them boys eat, hear that? That fussing that's Michael, he's ready for his bottle! This fatherhood stuff ain't no jo
ke, but it's been the best experience of my life, Oh! Okay Trish I'm coming, woman, stop nagging!"

The recorder makes a funny noise causing Tremaine to look over at it, then back to the road. "Uh oh--" Coming to a stop sign. He grabbed the tape recorder up and pulled the tape out, reaching into the glove compartment he pulled out a unmarked cassette, meaning he'd slipped over it somehow and hadn't marked the year on it, thinking about it, he decided he wanted to give it a listen. Placing it into the recorder, he hit the play button.