two | shell shocked

Stevie Calhoun_______

Stevie Calhoun
_______

"Hi I have an interview with a Tremaine Maverick? I'm Stevie Calhoun," Stevie approached the desk where there curly haired young woman sat flipping through her ecology textbook..

The receptionist looked up smiling. "Yes ma'am he's expecting you. Just have a seat right there and he'll be out to retrieve you,"

"Thanks," Stevie returned the smile and moved to take a seat. But not before pivoting around to ask a quick question. "Sorry but can I ask a little information on my maybe soon to be boss? I've heard he's a pain in the ass,"

The receptionist Shelly cracked a light chuckle. "Pain in the ass is an understatement. I think his last assistant Valerie? Got pregnant just to away from his arrogant.. Egotistical.. Hi, Mr Maverick! Your nine thirty interviewee is here. Ms. Calhoun that's Mr Maverick," Shelly pointed to the gentleman standing behind her.

Stevie inhaled a quick breath and leisurely swirled around to address Mr.Maverick who stood anxiously waiting to meet the person behind the striking recommendations he'd been received days prior. From some very important people in the cooperate world. And to test out and see if she was as good at multitasking as stated on her excellently constructed resume.

When thee two locked eyes. Stevie's brain stuttered for a moment. Her mouth hung with her lips slightly parted as her eyes stretched a wide as they could go. Hunching her shoulders up she so desperately desired to disappear into herself.

Stuttering from sheer embarrassment her eyes wandered from his shoes up to his face.

"Well, well, well," Tremaine slipped his hands into his dress pants pockets, nothing short of disgust masking his face

"Well, well, well," Tremaine slipped his hands into his dress pants pockets, nothing short of disgust masking his face. "Ms. Calhoun is it? You're early that's a good characteristic. Let's get this started shall we," Turning on his heels he turned walking back into his office.

Frozen in her spot she stood absolutely speechless as she stared at the door he left open for her to follow him into his office. Seconds later Tremaine appeared in the opening of the door with questioning brows. "Let's get this started, I have other things to do Ms. Calhoun,"