fifty three - on the table

Soooooo sorry for the LONG wait yall!! Enjoy it!! 🥺♥️
___________

Later that evening...

"Yo, there she is. Miss fuckin' America." Cassidy happened to look up and see her sister. Who'd finally made her appearance up on the rooftop, with her and everyone else as they waited for Stevie and Tremaine to join them for dinner.

Stevie smiled cheekily at her sister and replied in a joyous voice. "Hi! sweet cheeks." Stevie approached the side of the table where Cassidy and Luna sat. Squeezing Cassidy's shoulders a bit. She bent kissing her cheek,

Then she moved to kiss Luna's cheek.
"Hi, gorgeous."

Luna sipped her drink, placing her glass down quickly. She welcomed Stevie "Sup, mama, fashionably late I see," Luna whispered laughingly. "I like being late to events too sometimes if you know what I mean."

"Girl." Stevie laughed as she then looked up and around the table at everyone else sitting there.

Excitement filled her heart, and even though unfortunate events took place just hours prior, it was nice to see everyone together at the table. Whether they were hiding their anger and resentment from one another or not, they were succeeding at it all together. Nonetheless, Stevie was satisfied. "What's good, everybody, I'm happy to see everyone here, looking nice as hell, all these beautiful faces. Look at yall, wow, I love to see it!" Stevie moved around the roof to find an empty seat at the table.

Ari stood up smiling at Stevie. "Since you and Tremaine are the hosts of the trip? We all decided you two should sit at the head of the table." Ari lifted the place card with Stevie's name on it at the end of the table on the left side.

"Aw well thank you." Walking around the table towards the left side. Stevie reached her seat. "Hey girl, you look so pretty." Stevie tapped Beloved's shoulder.

Beloved gave a meek smile. "Hello, beautiful, thank you, you as well, purple is your color." With that, she picked up her wine glass taking a huge gulp.

"Slow down, Loves..." Dallas leaned over whispering to her, but audible enough for Stevie to perceive.

Beloved turned to look at her other half. "How bout' you shut the fuck up."

Dallas kissed his teeth. "Man, a'ight whatever! Fuck you mad at me for? I didn't... Whatever, here! Drink that too, junior!" He pushed his glass of wine over towards her.